Jackson - Cramps

You groaned as your stomach erupted into pain and pushed your head further into your pillow. Staying there for a minute more, you slowly reached for you phone, lying on the bedside table, and turned the screen on to check the time. 

You shuffled a bit into your bed until you found a comfortable position and stayed there, too lazy to get up. 

Placing one hand on your belly and rubbing it in circles, you shut your eyes, trying to fall asleep again. Having just woken up from your nap due to your cramps from your period that you had gotten that morning, you just wanted to stay under the comfort of your blanket and stay warm. 

However you body seemed to disagree, as alongside with your cramps, your stomach also growled, demanding for food. 

You were wondering whether you should get up or not when you heard the front door open and close. You knew Jackson had come home and decided that he would have to bring you food. 

You heard footsteps approach as Jackson neared your shared bedroom. 

"Hey Princess, " You heard him say as he entered the room. 

"Hi"You mumbled, you voice barley audible but loud enough for Jackson to catch.  

You heard some shuffling around the room, before the blanket was taken off your half-covered face, the cold air nipping at your skin. 

"What's wrong?" Jackson asked you, concern evident in his eyes as he looked down at you. 

You grimaced at a pain that shot throughout your body and feebly said, "Cramps," and Jackson nodded, understanding your situation which he has witnessed many times before. 

"Jackson," You called out for him and he responded with a 'hmm'. 

"Can you get me some food?" You asked for him, and although you asked politely, Jackson knew that he did not have much choice. 

Jackson nodded and said, "Let me change quickly," and took off his shirt. Although you have seen him shirtless countless times, your cheeks  still turned pink seeing his abs. 

After Jackson changed, he went towards the kitchen, and you shifted in your bed as you heard clattering noises coming from the kitchen.  Some few minutes later Jackson entered your bedroom and you felt the bed dip as he sat on it. 

"Y/N" Jackson said lightly and you groaned, turning around to face him. 

You slowly sat up in the bed and took the bowl Jackson was offering you. "Did you eat?" You asked him and he shook his head, saying, "No. I'm going to eat with you." 

Jackson took his own bowl that he brought with him and sat beside you on the bed. You both started talking about your day as you ate side by side. After awhile you said, "We really shouldn't be eating on the bed," 

"Ya-," Jackson said lightly, "You should relax and just enjoy sometimes," 

You playfully rolled your eyes and said, "If you drop anything on the sheets, you're the one cleaning it," 

"Ya-Trust me more. I never drop anything," Jackson defended himself, and as soon as he finished talking a grain of rice from his spoon fell onto the bed. You started laughing out loud while Jackson sat there embarrassed. 

"What were you saying huh?" You teased him as you had calmed down from laughing. 

Jackson grumbled under his breath, clearly upset but you knew that he was also being playful. 

You both continued to watch television and east your dinners and when you were done, Jackson offered to clean up while you decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. 

Fifteen minutes later, you walked out of the bathroom to find Jackson sitting on the bed and a glass of water with a painkiller next to it. 

Seeing that you were out of the shower, Jackson got up to go in and you stopped him by hugging him tightly. 

"What's wrong?" Jackson asked you and you pressed your face into his chest and said, "Thank you so much." 

You felt Jackson wrap his arms around you and he pressed a tiny kiss on your forehead as he said," Anything for you princess," 

I know I haven't updated in a while and that is honestly my mistake. I kind of got lazy, but I'm going to get back on track. Honestly this one isn't that good, I know it but I didn't know what to write. Also I can't think straight with all of these coronavirus news going on. I'm a senior in high school and my final exams got cancelled, so I just worked hard for the last two years for nothing, but I understand why it got cancelled so, and I'm so sick of online schooling that I actually miss school. 

I don't know. It's so sad to see what's happening in Italy and well pretty much the whole world at this point. Please stay safe and healthy and take the virus seriously and stay at home. Anyways, enjoy : )