Jaebeom - Nail Polish

You hummed along to Seventeen's song Thanks as you sorted out your dressing table. 

"Gomabda," You sang as you placed yourself on the carpeted floor, opening they very bottom drawer of your dressing table. 

Nora lazily walked up to you and snuggled onto your side, settling on the floor as well. 

You stopped your humming and sighed at the amount of nail polish bottles in front of you. Slowly you started taking each bottle out, arranging them on the floor and diving them by their color. 

"What are you doing?"You hear someone speak from the door and looked up to see Jaebum leaning up against the doorframe, his arms crossed against his chest. 

You smiled faintly seeing him and gestured to your nail polish bottles, saying, "Nothing. Just clearing this out." 

Jaebum slowly walked over to you and sat down beside you, his back leaning against the dressing table and his hands stroking Nora. 

It was a Sunday and luckily Jaebum had no schedule all day long, however he wanted to take advantage of this opportunity and write some lyrics to few melodies he has been developing. Meanwhile you had finished some of your office work due later the coming week and decided to clean out your dressing table, wanting to get rid of the products you no longer used. 

You had pretty much finished clearing out things and finally moved to you nail polish bottles. You were quite a nail polish enthusiastic, owning multiple different shades and tools to perform nail art on your own self. 

However you now realized how much nail polish you actually owned and realized that some of it has probably long passed its expiry date as well as how you didn't use some colors anymore. 

Jaebum looked at you as you worked and slowly reached for you phone that was also lying to your floor. 

"I swear you love Seventeen more than us," Jaebum commented, going through your music and selecting to play Page

"You know I love you guys more," You said

"But you're always listening to them," Jaebum said, almost whining and you quickly replied, saying, "I don't know why but you always walk in whenver I'm listening to Seventeen. Besides, if it weren't for Seventeen, we would've have never met." 

Which was true. You were Mingyu's school friend and he one day offered you to meet Got7 since he was good friends with Yugyeom, knowing you were a big fan of Got7. 

" Did you finish writing lyrics?" You asked, striking a simple conversation. 

"Kind of. I wrote quite alot but then got stuck–what are you doing?" Jaebum asked you as he stared at you painting his toenails. 

"I just wanted to see how it looks when you put it on." You replied, looking satisfied at his toenail and putting the nail varnish into the "keep" pile. 

"Why are you testing it on me? Do it to your nails," Jaebum said, feeling ridiculed. 

"I can't" You said, pouting cutely, showing him your nails that were already covered with nail varnish that you put on few days ago. 

Jaebum looked at you as you looked at your hands, and although he wouldn't show it, he could feel his heart quite literally melt from your cute pout. 

"You don't mind, do you Jaebumie? I swear I'll take it off right after," You said and Jaebum knew there was no way he could refuse you. His eyes followed your movements as you picked up another nail varnish you wanted to test. 

A minute of two had passed as you continued to clear out your collection while Jaebum stared at you, before you finally muttered, "Stop staring at me. It makes me anxious," 

As if to tease you further, Jaebum leaned in, his eyes never leaving you and his lips curved up in a mischievous smile. Coincidently, you looked up the same time he leaned in, causing your faces to be close to each other. 

Startled, you jerked back and Jaebum's smile grew at your reaction. 

You narrowed you eyes and pretended to be mad. "Sit back and stay still. And stop looking at me," You told him sternly and you put the nail varnish in your hand in the "throw" pile. 

"You own so many," Jaebum said, gesturing to your impressive collection of nail polish. 

"I know," You said, groaning, "I always end up going on a shopping spree whenever I'm too stressed." 

Jaebum stayed silent for a minute before asking, " Are you stressed right now?" 

"Kind of," You muttered, your eyebrows crunched together in concentration as you tested out a shade of pink. 

"You know you could aways come to me when you're stressed right," Jaebum said and you replied, asking, " And what will you do?" 

Jaebum raised his eyebrows and his eyeballs took a quick glance at the bed behind you, but slow enough for you to catch his movement. 

"Jaebum! Not every one wants to have sex when they're stressed," You said, feeling ridiculed. 

"Are you sure about that?"Jaebum asked, his face completely serious. 

You ignored him and returned to painting his toenail. Once you were done, you sat up straight and said," Jaebum." 

He hummed in reply and you continued, "Pink really suits you," referring to his pink toenail. 

Suddenly you grinned mischievously and said," Maybe I'll change my mind about tonight if you let me paint all your nails pink," and Jaebum groaned at your idea. 

Hello everyone. Yes. I know ending is very weird and abrupt but I'm very sleepy and I wrote this in one go. I'm not gonna say much because I want to sleep but goodnight if you're in a country where it's nighttime. Otherwise have a good day. Also if you like itzy then their new song is nice. I like it how it's like self powering and different from other girl groups. Okay bye now.