Jinyoung - View

(For those of you who don't know, the N Seoul Tower is the highest point in Seoul. It's basically a tower on top of a mountain and the view of Seoul is very pretty from there) 

"Thank you" You tell the cashier as you grab the two banana milks from the counter. You walk out of the convenience store and head out to where Jinyoung is standing, leaning against the railing. 

"Here" You say, nudging Jinyoung on the his arm as you reach him. 

Jinyoung looks to his side and looks down to your extended arm holding out the banana milk. Jinyoung takes the banana milk from you and you join him by standing on his side and leaning against the railing as well. 

Sticking the straw in the carton, you sigh and say, "Today's been such a great day" 

Jinyoung lets out a small laugh and you start to ask, "What?"

Jinyoung nods his head no and says, "Nothing" 

"No. Why did you laugh like that?" You ask him, almost whining and Jinyoung puts his straw in the banana milk and says, "That's because you had a pay raise today" 

You sigh happily at the memory of your boss promoting you today and tell him, "Well I mean of course. With a genius brain like mine, I was bound to get a pay raise. Watch me become the CEO one day" 

Jinyoung chuckles at your words and asks you," Why didn't you celebrate with your co-workers? They looked sad when you declined" 

"I wanted to be with you" You tell him, and then added, "Besides, they would have expected me to pay for dinner, and I may have gotten a pay raise but I'm not a millionaire yet. You don't how much people eat when someone else is paying." 

Jinyoung's shoulder shakes from his silent laughter and he says, "You're so confident you're going to be a millionaire" 

"Gotta dream big to be big baby" You say confidently.

The two of you fall into a comfortable silence. It was nearly nine in the night and the two of you were at N Seoul Tower, looking at the night view of Seoul in front of you. 

When you had left work earlier today, you had marched over to Jinyoung's place, knowing he had no schedule and had announced your promotion to him. You had then proceeded on to quickly feeding yourselves ramen and then dragged him out to the tower. 

"Why did you want to come out here though? Why not celebrate at a fancy restaurant" Jinyoung asks you after a while. 

You take your last sips of your banana milk and say, "My friend came here with her boyfriend and told me how pretty it was. After that I had always wanted to come here with you but couldn't find any time" 

"Why not in the daytime?" Jinyoung asks you again and you reply, "It's too crowded in the daytime. Besides the point here is to come in the night. Look how pretty Seoul looks" 

Jinyoung looks back at the view in front of him and hums in response. The both of you lean against the railing in silence, admiring the view in front of you and watching the tiny moving yellow lights on the busy roads as a pleasant wind continues to blow through. 

You suddenly hugged him tightly from the side and buried your head in his shirt. 

"What's wrong?" He asks you, startled at your sudden movement. 

"Thank you" You tell him, getting emotional. 

"For what?" Jinyoung asks, still confused. 

"For always doing what I want without even questioning anything. You're too nice to me" You mumbled into his chest. 

You felt Jinyoung wrap his arm around you and he told you," I should thank you for still being with me" 

You hugged him tightly and said, "I love you" 

Jinyoung kissed the top of your head and said, "I love you too" 

Bet no one expected me to update this quickly. If any of you watch K-dramas, I highly recommend watching The King. It's really good. I hope you all had a good day or will have a good day ahead of you and that all of you are safe and healthy. Happy reading :  )