Jinyoung - Candy pt 2

"Where are we going?" You asked Jinyoung, who is sitting next to you. 

Jinyoung ignored you and instead stared out of the window. 

You poked his side, causing him to look at you and watch you whine, "Jinyoungie. Please tell me. Where are we going?" 

"It's a surprise," He told you. 

"It's okay. I don't like surprises...unless I'm meeting EXO. You can tell me where we're going," You told him innocently, grabbing his arm and lightly shaking it. 

Jinyoung slightly shifted his body towards you and said, "What's with you and EXO." 

"What do you mean?" You asked him, playing with his arms now. 

"You really liked them, don't you?" Jinyoung said. 

"Of course. Have you seen them. They're amazing. Do you know them? Can you make me meet them?" You asked enthusiastically. 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and said, "You'd think when your boyfriend is in an idol group, you'd only follow his group." 

"Aww, is someone jealous?" You cooed at him before adding, "Don't worry. Got7 is my third favorite." 

"Third favorite?" Jinyoung repeated. 

Still playing with his arms, you explained, "Well you guys used to be my second favorite but Stray Kids recently gave me this really pretty bouquet of flowers, and it wasn't even my birthday! They said it's because I have the most office hours. Aren't they sweet?"

Jinyoung stared at you blankly before saying, "No."

You clicked your tongue and said, "Jealousy isn't a pretty trait on people."

Jinyoung ignored your words and instead said, " I'm pretty sure my mom would like to see both arms attached on her son's body next time I see her." 

You immediately dropped his arm and sulked in your seat. 

Just then the taxi you both were in halted and the driver turned around to tell you both, "We've reached the destination." 

You both got out of the taxi and you stood on the sidewalk  as Jinyoung paid the driver. Judging by the big houses and the well kept streets, you could tell that you were in some high-end, suburban,  posh neighborhood in Seoul. 

"Come on. Let's go," Jinyoung said, after paying the driver. 

"Go where? I don't even know where we are," You said saltily. Jinyoung just grabbed your hand and dragged you behind him. After about five minutes of walking, Jinyoung turned into a corner and stood in front of a shop. 

"You took me to a candy shop," You finally said, reading the name of the store. 

Jinyoung nodded, looking excited for the first time today. 

"Why? Is it one your female staff's birthday? Is it one of your sister's birthday?" You asked him confused and curious. 

Jinyoung sighed and looked as if he was regretting this trip. "It's for you," He told you. 

Surprised, you asked, "Me?". Jinyoung nodded, causing you to ask, "But why?" 

"Cause the candies you offer at JYP everyday are horrible. You're going to cause food poisoning within the company." 

"Uh-Excuse me," You said offended, crossing your arms across your chest, "My candies are perfectly fine. Just cause you don't like them doesn't mean everyone also hates them." 

"Trust me, no one likes them," Jinyoung told you. 

"Then why do they all take one everyday?"You fired back. 

"It's probably because they don't want to hurt your feelings. Besides, not only are they horrible in taste, they're ugly to look at too. Just buy better ones," Jinyoung told, and before you could say anything back, he dragged you inside the store. 

As the cool air from the air conditioner hit you, you felt your body automatically relax and you surveyed the store, which was quite literally just filled with candy. 

"You know what the best part is Y/N. We can taste the candy before buying it! This way we will know which one is horrible and which one is not," Jinyoung said, far too happily for your liking. 

Jinyoung then proceeded on to making you try at least fifty different flavors of ice-cream before you refused to try anymore. By then your taste buds were starting to reject any flavors and you couldn't even tell sweet from sour. Even if you liked a flavor, Jinyoung rejected it and took you to try the next one. One thing you learned from today was that Jinyoung was a picky eater when it came to candies. 

"I'm done," You told Jinyoung. 

He nodded and said, waving your final selected candy bags, "Okay. You're going to get these five different ones?" 

"Yes," You nodded, tired from all that candy tasting, "Congratulations. You will no longer have to eat horrible candy from now on." 

"It's okay. You still tasted sweet," Jinyoung told you, his eyes sparkling a bit.

You gasped and hit his arm, saying, "Oh my god. You're such a pervert." 

My room's air conditioner broke down and its very very hot today. I don't know if any of you follow blackpink, but I'm glad they're finally releasing new music. Those girls honestly deserve better. You guys should also go check out Seventeen's new song, 'My My', if you follow them. I honestly don't know much about Seventeen, but I really like their music. I'm also having my official graduation ceremony next week, so yay! Have a great day everyone : )