Jaebeom - Restaurant pt 2

The doorbell rang, indicating that someone came in and you looked up from the counter. Thinking it's probably a customer, you ignored it and continued wiping the counter, getting ready to close the store for the night. 

"Hey," Your co-worker said from behind of you, grabbing you attention, "Your boyfriend is here" 

You turn your head towards the main door and a smile break out your face when you see Jaebeom sitting there. 

"He's not my boyfriend," You tell your co-worker, still looking at Jaebeom, who's also smiling back at you, leaning against the wall. 

"Really?" Your co-worker says dryly, "I wonder why he comes here every night then."

You look towards your co-worker and add to your previous statement, "Yet." 

Rolling his eyes, your co-worker told you, "Go ahead with your lover boy. I'll close the store tonight."

"Really?" You ask brightly and hugged him, "Thank you so much!" 

You quickly went into the back room and changed out of your uniform, wearing your clothes and grabbing your belongings before leaving. Waving your co-worker goodbye, you run up to Jaebeom and grab his hand. 

"Let's go," You told him and dragged him out. 

Once you both were out of ramen restaurant you worked at, Jaebeom suddenly strongly pulled you back and wrapped his arms around you. 

"I missed you," He said, murmuring in your ear. 

You giggled but hugged him back, saying, "You saw me yesterday." 

Jaebeom only tightened his hold on you and replied, "But I want to see you all day long." 

You just smiled more brightly and buried your head into the crook of his neck. 

Just then Jaebeom pulled away and looked at you with a frown on his face, "Why did you hug that guy." 

"Jaebeom, he let me leave early so I could be with you. I just hugged him to thank him," You say, interlocking your hands behind his neck. 

Jaebeom hands slid down to your waist where they tightened their hold and said, "You can thank him by just saying it." 

"Come on. Stop being so jealous," You tell him, releasing your interlocked arms from behind his neck as he lets go of you as well. His hand instead finds your hand and interlocks your fingers together as you start walking away. 

"How was your school today?" Jaebeom asked you. You were currently in law school, practicing it to become a corporate attorney. 

"It was fine. We have a mock trial coming up soon. It's so much work," You say dully, mentally groaning at the amount of homework that is waiting for you to reach home. 

"My girlfriend is so smart," Jaebeom said, lightly pinching your cheeks. 

You stopped in your tracks and slightly turned towards him. "Girlfriend?" You asked him.

Jaebeom looked down at you and smiled. "Of course. What else would you be?" He said. 

"I don't know. We never talked about it so I just..." You said shyly, your voice trailing off at the end. 

Jabeom took both of your hands in his and said, "Why would I meet a girl almost everyday if she wasn't my girlfriend?"

"I don't know," You replied, refusing took at him in his eye. 

"You know," You heard Jaebeom say, "For someone studying law, you can be very clueless." 

You rolled your eyes and finally looked up at him. "Shut up," You say, lightly hitting his chest. 

Jaebeom laughed and grabbed your wrist. Pulling you close to him, he brought his hand up to cup your face and pulled you up for a sweet and short kiss. 

Hello fellow readers. I'm not going to say much about random stuff, because I don't want to take light away from what's really important, which is the black lives matter movement going around the world right now. It's really inspiring to see all these idols support the movement and it's aspiring to see so many young people and activist fight for equality. I'm not white either and I know what it is to discriminated against (which doesn't really matter) and it's really sad that African americans still have to fight for basic rights. No one should be able to live in fear because of their skin color. Spread love and kindness everyone. And stay safe.