Yugyeom - Shelf

You wheel the trolley past the aisles as you check the items you have on your list. 

When you had woken up this morning and opened your fridge to make yourself breakfast, you realized that you barley had anything to last you till lunch today. 

You had been putting of grocery shopping for the past few days, prioritizing watching tv more, but unfortunately you were forced to accept that you can no longer go on being lazy. 

Seeing that the only thing you had left to pick was some multi-purpose flour, you drive your trolley into the aisle where the flour were kept. 

You walked slowly into the aisle, looking closely at the four packets to spot the one you usually use. Soon enough you spotted the yellow packaging of the flour you used and stopped your trolley in front of it. 

Standing on your tip toes, you stretch your arm to the highest shelf, where the flour was located, and try to reach for the flour packet. 

However the shelf seems to be far to high for you and someone had seemed to push the flour packet to deep into the row. Not discouraged, you try to reach out for the flour packet again, jumping slightly to give yourself a little boost, hoping that you'll be able to grab the packet. 

Although you fail to reach the packet, your fingers did graze the flour packet, moving it slightly in your direction. Encouraged by this little achievement, you try once more, jumping again to reach the flour packet. 

As you stood on your tip toes to try to grab the flour packet, you felt someone's hand come on top of yours from behind and grab the flour packet instead. 

Startled you turn around in your place to see a tall man wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a cap standing in front of you, with his arm stretched over above you as he grabbed the flour packet. 

As he leaned over you, the man looked down to make eye contact with you and despite the fact that he was wearing a mask, you immediately recognized him. 

Surprised as you recognized him and overwhelmed by the closeness between the two of you, you took a step back unconsciously. However you collided right into the shelf behind, making a few items on the shelf knock over to the ground. 

It seemed that you had surprised Yugyeom too, because that packet of flour he was holding above you was dropped right onto your head before it completed its final journey by meeting the floor. 

"Oh," you heard Yugyeom say as he grabbed you by your forearm and ask, "Are you okay?" 

Your mind had seemed to faze out and you lifted your free arm and patted your head. 

"Have you hurt your head?" Yugyeom asked you as he saw you touch your head. Yugyeom took his free hand and patted your head as well, looking genuinely concerned. 

You shook your head as you senses were returning back to you and said, "No, I'm fine." 

You took a step back, this time not into the shelf, and saw all the fallen items on the floor. You immediately bent down and began to pick up the fallen items. 

Seeing you Yugyeom did the same and as you both finished returning them to there places, Yugyeom asked you once more, "Are you sure you are okay?" 

You firmly shook your head and continually bowed, saying, "No, no, I'm fine. I'm so sorry."

"No, it was my mistake too. Don't apologize. Are you sure you are fine?" Yugyeom asked. 

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm sorry," You said, bowing and getting ready to leave. 

"Wait!" Yugyeom said, stopping you in your tracks. "Don't you want this?" Yugyeom asked and you looked down to see him holding the yellow flour packet. 

"Oh...yes...but don't you want it?" You asked him.

"No, I saw you struggling to reach it so I picked it up for you," Yugyeom said. 

"Oh," You said slowly as realization dawned on you. "Oh. Thank you so much," You say, walking over to take the flour packet from him. 

"Do you...know me, by the way?" Yugyeom asked and you could hear the hesitation in his voice. 

"Ah-yes. I'm a fan," You said shyly, avoiding Yugyeom's eyes. 

"Ah, I see," Yugyeom said nodding, before his eyes lit up. Yugyeom grabbed your wrist and put the flour packet in your trolley, before starting to drive it. 

"What are you doing?" You asked him, completely confused. 

"I feel bad more startling you and dropping the packet on your head. And since you are my pretty fan, I would feel even more bad if I leave you alone. So I'm going to treat you to ice-cream." Yugyeom said. 

"But-"You started protesting, however before you could say much, Yugyeom cut you off, "And its your duty as my fan to take my offer. What kind of man would just let a pretty girl walk away."

Stopping in his tracks and turning around to meet you, Yugyeom added, "I'd be very stupid to let a pretty girl walk away. Don't you think?" 

Hellooo fellow readers. Here is your weekly imagine. This one is a bit longer than the recent ones I have been writing, but I had to stop myself before I wrote a full story here. I wish I had a handsome, tall person do this to me, but again, I dream to high. I'm going to die alone due to high expectations I have from men because of Got7. 

Do check out my other book called Collision, which is a Jinyonug fanfic and enjoy your day : )