Bambam - Shopping

"Lets Gooo," Bambam said as he tried to pull you out of the bed. 

"No!" You whined, desperately trying to clutch onto the sheets. 

Bambam caught your legs and started pulling you from the comfort of your blankets. 

"Nooo. Bammie. Stop" You continued whining as you were clearly losing, and you could hear Bambam laugh in the background. 

Soon enough you fell onto the floor with a thud, and you looked up, glaring at Bambam while he laughed at your misery. 

"Don't come to me later asking for cuddles," You told me, still shooting daggers with your eyes. 

"Oh come on. You're the one who wanted new clothes." Bambam said, offering his hand to you. You gladly took his hand and he helped you lift yourself up. 

"Come on. Go get ready quickly. I'll be waiting in the living room," Bambam said, as he lightly pushed you in the direction of your closet and then left the room. 

You wore your favorite pair of jeans and a casual t-shirt. You walked into the bathroom and applied concealer and mascara on your eyelashes. You were feeling lazy and didn't feel applying a full course make-up and decided to finish it off with some lip gloss. 

Quickly brushing through your hair, you walked out of the bathroom, grabbing your phone and purse on the way out. 

When you saw Bambam sitting on the sofa, you abruptly halted in your steps. Bambam, who was on his phone, looked up to see you standing in the entrance of the hallway. 

"What's wrong?" He asked you with a frown. 

"Bambam, you look like you're going to Paris fashion week. I look so underdressed next to you. It's not an award show," You told him. 

Bambam rolled his eyes and ignored you, and instead said, "Come on. Let's go," 

When you both arrived at the store, Bambam immediately went over and started picking out clothes for you. At times like this, you were grateful that your boyfriend was a major fashionista, because he helped you buy clothes for yourself. 

Once Bambam had picked a couple of handful clothes for you, he give them to you and pushed you towards the changing room, telling you to try them on and show him. 

 After what seemed like you fiftieth time trying on clothes, you opened the door of the changing room and told Bambam, "Ya. I'm so tired. Stop giving me clothes. I have enough to last for two years now,"

Bambam rolled his eyes at your exaggeration but did get up from leaning against the wall and said,"Stop exaggerating. You're going to thank me later," 

You closed the door of your changing room and changed back into your clothes and walked out. Once you had paid for the clothes you wanted, you both began to walk out. 

"Wait-jagiya. I really want to go in that store," Bambam said, and you nodded. 

Bambam grabbed your hand and lead you towards the door excitedly. 

"Will this look good on me?" Bambam asked, holding out a shirt from the rack.

"Yes, but this color will look better," You told him, picking out a different color. 

As Bambam had helped you pick your clothes, you helped him pick his. However once Bambam was done with this store, he dragged you to another store and another one after that. 

After what seemed like five hours of pure looking at Bambam try on clothes, you lost your patience and said, "YA! How many clothes do you need? I can't even feel my feet from standing up for so long anymore!"

"Okay, okay. I swear this is the last one," Bambam said and you warned him by saying, "This better be," 

True to his word, Bambam made sure this was the last store, however being the diva he was, he made you carry all the shopping bags. 

Once you reached home, you pushed through the door and dropped the bags on the floor dramatically. 

"Why do I have to carry your ten shopping bags, and drive the car, and all you do is sit and walk," You whined to him. 

"Ya, I'm the one who pays though," Bambam said and you scoffed saying, "Ninety percent of these bags are yours Bambam. And we went to shop for me. Not you. And you got more clothes than I did," 

Bambam ignored you and instead said, "I love going shopping with you," and you groaned and shook your head. 

Hello. I don't know if any on you listen to Oneus, but they have such pretty voices and their comeback is really nice. Also, idk if anyone heard but Got7 is confirmed to have a comeback late April or early May, and I can't wait!!!! I also can't wait for Jinyoung's drama to release. Do any of you watch Korean dramas?