Completion + Future Plans

Hello dear readers. Welcome to the end of Got7 imagines. Thank you to everyone who has read, voted, commented or added this book to their reading lists. You have no idea how much all of this means to me. 

So far I've reached 13.4k reads and over 400 votes and I'm really really really thankful to everyone who has helped me this far. I have seriously never thought this would come this far. 

Although I wouldn't mind continuing to update this weekly, I have decided to stop this for now so I will be able to focus on other works. As for now, I will be marking this as completed and maybe in the future I might start updating this again, however I don't see that happening in the near future. 

I have three future plans in the way, so please make sure to go to my profile to check them out for follow me to get a notification on when they will be out! 

Future Plans: 

1) Collision (Park Jinyoung Fanfic) 

Collision will be a Jinyoung fanfic and I have already published the first five chapters

Collision will be a Jinyoung fanfic and I have already published the first five chapters. I will be updating this every Wednesday starting from next week. 

Description:  Son Soojin is a reporter for Seoul Mujigae, a news delivering company that is finding rising newfound fame. When an interview with Got7's Park Jinyoung leads to Soojin meeting him and eventually becoming a lot more closer than she thought, a roller coaster of emotions burst through. As their worlds collide with each other, Soojin finds she has to give up more than she is willing. ( The story will include crimes and criminals ) 

Length: Around fifty chapters (might be a bit more) 

2) 120 Hours (Original Work) 

120 Hours is an original contemporary romance and young adult story that I'm currently working on

120 Hours is an original contemporary romance and young adult story that I'm currently working on. Although I haven't published anything yet, I am planning on publishing the first chapter somewhere in August. Exact date hasn't really been decided yet. 

Description: Spring comes with fresh love.                                                                                                                                          Summer with blooming passion.                                                                                                                                    Autumn is an aging fairy tale.                                                                                                                                            Winter, the dying romance.

When five best friends, who are studying at Manchester University, get stuck inside a café for a day during a heavy snowfall in January, they come across the famous tale of the two star crossed lovers from twenty-five years ago. Known to be a classic legend between students, told again and again, year by year, the five friends meet a witness of the two lovers, quietly listening as he recites the entire, correct, story for them.

Join them as they are taken twenty-five years back, listening to the touching yet doomed love story of Eleanor and William, the flower and the thorn.

I am still brainstorming for 120 Hours and details may change, but I'm very excited to start publishing this. 

3) Cloudy (Kim Yugyeom fanfic) 

Nothing much has been decided for this book, except for the title, and even that is subjected to change. Out of my three works, this is the last on my list for now. I am hoping to start publishing this by late this year, or once I finish Collision, I will start publishing this. 

Vague Description: As really nothing has been decided for this, I can't really give you guys a description, however I can give you vague details. I am planning this work to be a continuation of 'Yugyeom's Shelf' and 'Shelf - pt 2'. The first chapter will be very similar to 'Yugyeom's Shelf', so if you liked it then please look forward to this work!

Again, thank you so much for reading my Got7 imagines and please go to my profile to check out my other works. You can also follow me to get a notification whenever I start a new work. Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

Have a great day!