Bambam - Cupcake pt 2

The doorbell to your apartment rang an d you looked up from where you were sitting on the floor. 

You got up enthusiastically and ran to your door. Opening it, you grinned brightly at Bambam who was standing on the other side and engulfed him into a bear hug. 

"Hiii," You squealed into his ear. 

Bambam winced as he felt his ear drums blast at your squealing and wrapped his arms around you, gently patting your back. 

"Hey," Bambam told you back, giving you a kiss on the cheek as you released him from your bear hug. 

"You came on time," You commented, turning around to step into your house as Bambam followed you inside. 

"I had nothing to do so I came," Bambam replied. 

"That's good," You said, walking into your living room and sitting down on the floor, "We get to have more time together." 

Bambam sat down on the couch right behind you and you leaned into him, resting against his legs. Bambam began playing with the ends of your hair as you continued to sort out the movies you were doing before. 

"We're not watching the winter soldier again," Bambam stated in a stern tone. 

"I know. I didn't pick the winter soldier anyways," You replied, cleaning up the mess of CDs on your floor. 

"Oh really?" Bambam asked surprised, "What did you pick?" 

Bambam peered over your shoulder to look at the CD of the movie you had picked but you quickly hid it underneath your shirt. 

"What. Let me see," Bambam protested, as he dropped your hair from his hands and gently grabbed you by your shoulders in an attempt to see what you were hiding. 

"Nope. It's a surprise. You'll see it when I put it on," You told him, getting up from the floor. 

Knowing Bambam, you knew he would be too lazy to get up from the couch and try to snatch the CD from you. As expected, instead of running after you, Bambam just sunk into the couch instead. 

"How about..." You said, walking over to the drawer next to your televisions, saying, "you order some food." 

You took out some take-out flyers and threw them to it. 

Bambam glared at you as the flyers flew all over the room and you give him an innocent look saying, "Oops. Sorry. Can you pick them. I'm going to get some blankets and water. Bye!" 

You ran out of the room before Bambam could even respond and ran into your room. Grabbing two blankets and two pillows and ran back to the living room before dumping them on the couch. 

Running into the kitchen, you grabbed two glasses of water and brought them to the living room before setting them down on the coffee table. 

"Did you order?" You asked Bambam, who had found his way back on the couch. 

"Yes," Bambam nodded, on his phone. 

"What did you order?" You asked him. 

Bambam looked up from his phone for a slight second, thinking before replying, "It's a surprise." 

You gave Bambam a pointed look, which he returned, before whining to him, "Oh come on. Just tell me." 

"Nope. Not if you tell me what movie we are watching," Bambam told you. 

You scoffed before dramatically looking into the air, "You're so childish." 

"You are a child," Bambam shot back. 

"You're literally only ten months older than me," You stated. 

"I have had ten months more life experience then you have...kid," Bambam teased. 

You sighed deeply before muttering to yourself, "Why was I looking forward to you?" 

"Because you missed me." Bambam stated for you. 

You decided to ignore Bambam and inserted the CD inside the CD player. Turning it on you got up at the exact moment Bambam asked you, "Why do you even watch on CD's anyways. We can just find these movies online." 

"Yeah, but there's just this another thrill in watching from CDs. Reminds of when I was a kid and laptops weren't really a thing." You told him as you sat next to him. 

"What are we watching anyways?" Bambam asked. 

"You're going to find out in a moment. Just watch," You told him, gesturing to the TV. 

Bambam turned his neck towards the TV and the both of you fell into silence as the movie started playing. 

Once the opening went away and the movie title displayed on the screen, Bambam groaned loudly and said, "You said we aren't watching Captain America!" 

"You asked if we're watching The Winter soldier. I said no because we're watching The First Avenger," You stated calmly. 

"Besides," You added, "Bucky Barnes looks hella good here and Peggy Carter is just so pretty. And the scene where Captain America transforms and is shirtless...just amazing." 

Bambam looked at you in disbelief and said, "Why don't you just marry him then?" 

"I wish I could. But he doesn't know I exist." You stated sadly. 

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well. I finally graduated high school yesterday!!! Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to write this week because of grad and other stuff but I'm going back to my schedule now. As I said earlier, I will be ending this after one more update and then focus on other projects. Do check them out! Have a great day!