Bambam - Cupcake

Your eyebrows crunched together in concentration and you looked at what was displayed in front of you. 

You had come to love baking from a young age since your mother owned a bakery in your hometown, and knew it was what you wanted to do when you grew up. After going to basic culinary school in Seoul, you went to Paris to learn the different techniques to use in baking and icing.  Returning to South Korea, you worked for a well known high end bakery for a while before quitting four months ago and starting your own business. 

Baking was how you met your boyfriend, Bambam. 

When you were still working for the bakery, they once got an order for vanilla cupcakes with green icing. Right when you were packaging the cupcakes, you dropped one which prompted you to cry as it was your first independent task. Coincidentally Bambam walked in around the same time, there to pick up his cupcakes and ended up comforting you instead. 

The doorbell of your small bakery chimed and you looked up to see Bambam walk inside. 

"Hi," You said, smiling at him.

"Hey," Bambam replied, smiling back at you.

Bambam walked over to you until only the counter was separating you both and leaned over to kiss your lips. 

He pulled away so that your faces were still only a couple of centimeters apart and smiled at you.

"Bammie could you retie my hair. Its falling out," You asked him, your hands never stopping to work on the cupcakes. 

Bambam walked around so that he was on the same side of the counter as you and pulled your hair out of your ponytail. As his finger gathered your hair, you grabbed the piping bag from the counter.

Once Bambam was done, he leaned on the counter and asked you, "What's the order this time?"

"Some kid's birthday party," You muttered, completely concentrated on your work. 

Bambam looked at the amount of cupcakes cooling on the counter and exclaimed, "Geez, that's alot. How many did you get an order for." 

 "Three-hundred-," You said unenthusiastically and Bambam raised his eyebrows. 

"The kid wants seventy-five vanilla cupcakes with chocolate nutella frosting and purple and pink sprinkles. Seventy-five vanilla cupcakes with cinnamon frosting and tiny bits of orea cookie as topping. Another seventy-five chocolate cupcakes with marshmallow frosting and another seventy-five chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting. Either the kid's really spoilt or they've invited the entire city" You ranted to him, exaggerating in the end. 

"Are you okay?" Bambam asked, genuinely concerned.

You straightened your back and let out a tired sigh. "I'm fine...it's just there are so many cupcakes to do in such a limited time and we're only two pairs of hands. And it would have been fine if I didn't have to do four different frostings," You say. 

Bambam looked around and asked, "Where's Mari?" referring to your employee to mainly helped you deliver and make the final touches. 

"She's getting something from the store," You say. 

Bambam notices you still being upset  and brings his left arm to cup your cheek and softly say, "It's alright. Don't be upset. You can do it. You're the best baker I know," 

You smiled lightly at his words and say, "Thanks Bammie. It's just, these are one of your few days off and I can't even spend it with you," 

"Hey, look at me," Bambam said, lifting your chin so he could look into your eyes and said, "As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we're doing," 

You can't help but blush at his sweet words. You look away from him, not knowing how to react as he smirked, knowing the effect he has on you. 

"I have an idea," Bambam exclaimed suddenly, "Why don't I call Yugyeom to come and help," 

As much you liked the idea of extra hands, you weren't sure and said, "Bambam it's his day off. I'm pretty sure he would like to spend his limited time the way he likes it." 

"Nah- he's probably lazing off in their homes.  I don't think they will mind." Bambam said, completely not concerned about calling his bandmates here. 

Before you knew it, Bambam had also called Yugyeom over and your worker, Mari had also returned from the store, bringing the necessary supplies. 

Mari and you engaged yourself into your works, while Bambam tried his best to help you with the few basic skills he had learnt from you. 

Soon enough the front door was chiming and you looked up to see Yugyeom walking in. 

"Hey," You greeted him and Yugyeom grinned at you. 

"Hello Y/N," He said, flicking your forehead lightly, causing you to frown. Since you were the same age as Bambam and Yugyeom, you were quite close to him and often joked around with Yugyeom. 

"Ya- stop messing about and help us," Bambam said and Yugyeom quietly obeyed him. With two more pairs of hands, the work was equally divided up and nearly three hours later, you were completely done with the cupcakes and they were packed and ready to go. 

"Here you go," You say, passing the payment information to Mari, as she volunteered to stay back and wait for the customer to come pick them up.

"They should be here pretty soon," You told her and Mari nodded her head, saying, "Yes eonnie. Don't worry," 

You smiled at her and turned around to face Yugyeom. 

"Thank you so much for helping us out," You told him gratefully and Yugyeom replied back, "Don't even mention it. That's what friends are for. Tell Bambam I had to go," 

Right as he walked out, Bambam emerged from the bathroom. "Let's go," You told him, wearing your jacket. 

The both of you walked out, bidding Mari goodbye, and Bambam interlocked your hands together. 

"What do you want to do now?" Bambam asked you 

"I want to watch it again," You replied causing Bambam to stop in his tracks.

He groaned and said, "Again? How can you watch it again? Aren't you sick of it?"

"Hurtful!" You exclaimed, "Captain America is the hottest man alive," 

Hello! How are you? I bet not happy cause its a Monday. Woohoo(sarcasm) 

I hope everyone's safe and healthy, especially if you live in one the countries that the virus has spread to. I also hope that people aren't panicking too much because although the situation is very serious and dangerous, there is a lot of false information going around which is causing too much panic among people. 

The virus has spread to the country I live in, but fortunately it has not been spreading within the country. I also hope people are not sick from the flu, because the flu season is also going on. 

Overall, stay safe everyone and have a great week! I hope you enjoyed this imagine! Also I haven't proofread this, so excuse my grammar mistakes.