Bambam - Rock, Paper, Scissors

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors," Bambam said, facing you.

You eyed him warily and asked him, "Why do you want to play rock, paper, scissors so suddenly?"

"Come one Y/N," Bambam said, "I just want to play a simple rock, paper and scissors game with you." 

You snorted and said, "It's never a simple rock, paper, scissors with you."

"How about this," Bambam started and before he could finish, you cut him off saying, "No. I'm not doing it," 

"Aww come on Y/N. Listen to me at least," Bambam said, trying to plead with you. 

"No," You said firmly.

"Pleeease," Bambam pleaded with you. 

"No Bambam" 

"Please, Please, Please" 

"No"

"Please, please, please, please, please" 

"Fine!" You said, finally giving into Bambam's pleads. "What is it?" You asked him, referring to whatever proposal he has set up in his brain. 

"Whoever looses has to do the dishes for the next five days," Bambam says, knowing that the both of you hate doing the dishes 

"But we don't meet everyday," You tell him, pointing out the flaw in his plan. 

"Okay, then how about this. Whoever looses has to do the dishes the next five times we meet," Bambam said, and you could she the mischief sparkle in his eyes. 

"Including today," You add and Bambam repeats, "Including today."

"Okay, " You said nodding, "Let's do this," 

"Get ready to be beaten," Bambam said, asking his wrist as if he were warming it up.

"As if," You snort, full of confidence, "Let's do best of three," 

"Ready?" Bambam asked and you nodded, "Rock! Paper! Scissors" 

Both you and Bambam looked down to your extended hands where Bambam had put out a paper and so did you. 

"Rock! Paper! Scissors!" Bambam shouts, and this time Bambam had put a rock while you put out a scissor.

"Yes!" Bambam screamed of joy while you ignored him. After several more rounds, you ended up winning the game. 

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" You screamed as you jumped up and down as Bambam sat on the couch as if his soul left his body. 

"The neighbors are going to come upstairs again," Bambam told you in a monotone voice and you cooed in a baby voice, "Awww. Is little Bambam upset"

Bambam gave you a dry look and got up from the couch and began to walk towards the kitchen. You followed him in the kitchen and watched as he began to do the dishes. 

"I don't know why you even do this to yourself anymore," You told him, "How do you loose all the time," 

Bambam ignored you and instead splashed you with some whatever. 

You gasped loudly as the water hit your face. 

"Oh you are so regretting that," You told him, walking towards the sink and splashing him with water too. 

Bambam fired back and soon the both of you were pushing each other to get better access of the sink, which resulted in the both of you being drenched with water. 

When you had finally stopped playing around, Bambam looked at you and said, "Rock, paper, scissors. Whoever wins gets to shower first," 

You groaned loudly, closing you eyes and saying, "Bambam!" 

The original was so short I had to add the water thingy. That's why this is so bad. I actually got this idea about two weeks back when Got7 won on a music show and did the Vlive, and Bambam said whoever looses dumps his face in the caked. 

Also, I've started another story, which is a Jinyoung fanfic called Collision. That will have a proper storyline and I've already uploaded the first chapter. I will also be updating that weekly has well, so do make sure to check that out : )