Jinyoung - Candy

"Annyeonghaseyo" 

You look up from your desk to see Jinyoung staring down at you. You worked at the front office desk at JYP entertainment, and although it may not seem much, sometimes the workload could become overbearing. You mainly handled phone calls regarding schedules and sorting out emails for the four divisions of the company, as well as sending emails to different variety shows. 

You've been at JYP for two years by now, becoming on friendly greeting terms with most of the artists, staff and the trainees here. Being at the front desk may mean arriving the earliest and leaving the latest sometimes, however you didn't mind because it allowed you to know pretty much everyone in the company, something you secretly prided on. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," You smile at him and gave him a little bow, standing up. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Jinyoung-shi," Your co-worker greets from beside you as she slips into her seat. 

Jinyoung gaves her a smile and says, "Annyeonghaseyo," 

Jinyoung reaches out to behind the counter and grabs a candy from the basket of candies you kept on the desk for yourself, your eyes following his arm.

"Have a great day, Y/N-shi," Jinyoung said.

"You too," You say, but Jinyoung has already walked away towards the elevator. 

You sit back down with a sigh and turn around in your chair, only to see your co-worker smirking at you with her arms closed against her chest. 

"What?" You asked her, feeling uncomfortable under her gaze as you reached for your iced coffee from the counter. 

"You're so obivious, " She stated. 

"What?" You repeated, taking a sip of your coffee. 

She leaned on the counter and said, "You so like him," 

You swallow at  your coffee, frowning at the bitterness, saying, " No I don't," 

"Yes you do," She says, and you ignore her, getting up from you chair to find sugar you could put in your coffee. Seeing as she got no response from you, she proceeded on, "Also, you let him eat your special candies which you don't even let anyone touch," 

You were about to reply back with something that probably wouldn't have saved your case, when the desk phone rang, grabbing your attention. 

You thanked the gods for whoever it was for saving you and tended to the phone as your another front desk attendant came in, forcing your co-worker to return to her work as well. 

~~~~~~  ~~~~~~  ~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~  ~~~~~~

Ding 

You look up from your phone to see the elevator opening its door. Thinking you have reached your destination, you almost leave but immediately realize that the elevator has stopped at the 6th floor and you still had to go up to the tenth floor. 

Nayeon from Twice walks in and greets you. You put away your phone and greet her as well. The two of you strike a simple conversation while riding the elevator. 

Ding 

The elevator bell ringed, indicating they had reached their floor. When both you and Nayeon are existing the elevator to go to the JYP cafeterias, she asks you, "Hey how did your blind date go by the way?" 

You thought for a moment before replying, "It was okay. He was very funny. But I don't think he's that interested in me romantically. Honestly, I'm not that attracted to him either, but I think he'd be a good friend,"