Youngjae - Pet store pt 2

The door chimed and you looked up from the desks. Smiling as you saw who was walking in you said, "Hey."

Youngjae smiles at you and greeted you back, "Hello."

"Your dog ate his toys again?" You asked him with an eyebrow raised. Youngjae gave you a sheepish smile and said, "Yeah Coco is pretty violent with bus toys."

"It's okay. I understand. My dog back home is pretty violent too," You told him with a smile.

"I didn't know you had a dog," Youngjae said, his curiosity sparked.

"Yeah. She's at my parents's place. She's calmed down a lot now. Before she used to growl at any male who was even five feet near me," You told him, laughing at the memories of your dog. 

"I guess I have to thank her then," Youngjae said quietly. 

"Huh. Did you say something?" You asked. 

"What's your dog's name?" Youngjae quickly asked. 

"Daisy," You replied with a bright sight. 

"Daisy," Youngjae repeated, confirming your dog's name. 

"Yup," You nodded brightly, "When I first saw her on the streets, she was so bright and fluffy and her fur looks just like feather so I named her Daisy." 

"You picked her from the streets?" Youngjae asked you and you replied, saying, "Yes. She used to be a stray dog before we took her in. Maybe that's why she can get aggressive. By the way, don't you want to buy something?" 

"Oh uh-haha- right. Right. I came here to by something. Of course. Why else would I come," Youngjae said, nervously laughing in between. 

You looked at him weirdly and asked, "Are you okay Youngjae-shi?" 

Youngjae grabbed a random toy ball from one of the shelfs and placed on the counter. You picked up the scanner to scan and the barcode. 

Once Youngjae had payed for the toy and you finished the payment process, you said, "Well, there you go. Get home safely." 

Instead of leaving as he usually does, Youngjae stood in front of the counter and asked, "Aren't you going to pack up now?" 

"Yes," You nodded. 

"Why don't I wait up for you till you close. I'm bored so let's go get some ice-cream," Youngjae said. 

"Oh. I would like that but..." You said, your voice trailing off at the end. 

"But you have to go study," Youngjae stated, finishing your sentence for you. 

You smiled sheepishly at him and said, "It's okay. One day doesn't hurt." 

"Really?" Youngjae asked you brightly and you laughed at his goofiness. 

You quickly changed out of your store uniform and closed the store for the day as Youngjae patiently waited for you outside the pet store. 

Once you had finished, both you and Youngjae began to walk towards the nearest ice-cream store, laughing loudly and sharing more dog stories with each other. 

I didn't really have much ideas for this and I'm not feeling to well, so I apologize for the grammatical mistakes as I haven't proofread this. I've decided to halt this work for the near future after the next two updates. Have a great day!