Jackson - Ice Skating

"Don't worry Y/N. I'll protect you from the ice," Jackson said proudly as you sat down to tie your skates 

You playfully rolled you eyes and said, "You don't even know how to tie your skates properly."

Jackson shooed your comment away and sat down next to you, saying, "That does not prevent me from saving you,"

You smiled and said, "Sure Jackson," 

Jackson poked you in the side and, "Ya- why don't you believe me," 

"I believe you," You insisted, looking up from tying you laces. 

"Jinjja. I really believe you," You tell Jackson when you see his skeptical expression. As if to prove your point you sat up straight and pecked him on the lips. 

"Now, do you want me to tie your laces?" You asked him. You laughed as Jackson scowled, but you knew he wasn't really mad at you. You bent down onto the floor, in front of him so you could tie the laces to his skates. 

"You know I should be the one doing that and you should be the one sitting on the bench," Jackson grumbled. 

"You're always doing everything for me," You replied back. 

Jackson looked at you as you tied his laces and said, "But I really am decent at skating," 

"I believe you," You tell him honestly, and you really did believe him. 

You stand up from the ground, with Jackson standing up from the bench as well. He led you to the gate of the rink, from where you both could step onto the ice. Going first, Jackson stepped onto the ice and then offered his hand to you. Taking it, you also stepped onto the ice, interlocking both of your arms together. 

The both of you skate around the ice for a few rounds, engaging in casual conversations ranging from your day to talking about random things. 

All of a sudden Jackson tugged you hard, making you both go in circles. 

"Jackson!" You say on impulse and surprise. 

Jackson dragged you around, making the both of you draw weird shapes and lines on the ice. You grip tightly onto him, trying not to fall on the ice and Jackson screams dramatically, running on the ice. 

However, while he was running, he ended up tripping on his own skates, falling to the ice and you landing on top of him. You gasped in surprise and you could hear Jackson groan in pain underneath you. 

You were landed sideways, facing Jackson and he locked his eyes with yours, breathing heavily.

"We could stay like this for a bit longer," He commented, and you rolled your eyes and got off of him. 

As you slowly started to stand up, trying not to fall again, you felt a sharp jolt of pain go though your left ankle. You winced in pain, an evident frown appearing on you face. Jackson, who was  getting up as well, noticed your expression and immediately asked you if you were okay. 

"I'm okay," You said, waving him off, however your face told a different story. 

Jackson stood up and took you hand in his, watching you for a moment. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

You turned to face him and that pain intensified, causing you to grasp his hand tightly. "My left ankle hurts," You admitted. 

"Come one. We're getting it checked," Jackson said, holding you from your forearm to give you some support. 

You shook you head and said, " No its okay. I probably just jerked it. I'm fine." 

Jackson gave you a look and said, "I wasn't really asking you," 

You tired to protest but knew your pleas were falling on deaf ears. You limply skated on your right leg as Jackson took you back outside of the rink, trying not to put your weight on you left ankle. 

~~~~~~  ~~~~~~  ~~~~~~  ~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~  ~~~~~~  ~~~~~~  ~~~~~~  ~~~~~~

"I'm sorry," 

"It's okay," 

"No, I'm really sorry," 

"It's really okay Jackson," You tell him. You were seated on a bench outside the skating rink.  

After Jackson had dragged you off the ice, you went and saw the first aid center at the rink where you were informed that you had sprained your left ankle mildly. 

Jackson was standing in front of you, with a guilty expression, hands in the pockets on his jacket. 

"If I didn't fool around that you would be okay right now," He said. 

You gave me a small smile and say, "Jackson its okay. Accidents happen and it's not like you meant it. And I'm fine. It's only a mild sprain, I will be fine in two days." 

Jackson looks away from you, running his hands through his hair. Sighing deeply, he walked over and sat down next to you. 

You rubbed you hand over his and told him once more, "It really is okay Jackson," 

"What do you want to do now?" Jackson asked you, still discouraged from the events occurred earlier. 

You thought for awhile before smiling. "Well, I kind of want ice-cream," You say. 

Jackson looked at you and smiled, saying, "Okay, let's go," 

You instantly brighten up, standing up from the bench. However before you could take one step further, you are suddenly lifted up from the ground by Jackson. 

"What are you doing," You said in a half panicked voice. 

"Carrying you," Jackson said, stating the obvious. 

"Put me down. People are looking," You say, worrying if someone took your picture. 

Jackson simply stated walking and said, " I don't care if someone takes our picture. You're my girlfriend. And there is no way I'm letting you walk on your leg." 

"Oh my god, this is embarrassing," You say, burying your head in the crook of his neck to hide your face. 

Even though you couldn't see him, Jackson smiled at your comment and teased you, "Ya! Why would you ever be embarrassed of being my girlfriend?" 

The ending is a bit off and I could do better, but I'm not sure what to write. I feel like I'm being repetitive. Also thank you so much for 100 reads! I hope you all continue to read and I'm going to try to update once very week. 

(I haven't proof read this, so that explains the grammar mistakes)