{ Chapter 57 }

"𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼... 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼..." - 𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓮 𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝔂𝓷 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓡𝔂𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓛𝓪𝓲𝓶 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓪𝓴𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 '𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷'

Chapter 57:

"That was one heavy practice", Cayden plopped down on the grass

"That was one heavy practice", Cayden plopped down on the grass. He was changing his clothes in the guys' room.

We had finished our practice, and we are eating the chocolate cake Amelia baked for us.

"What are those?", Cayden asked.

Oh, right we started eating before him.

"Brown rocks", Ryder rolled his eyes munching on his piece.

"Don't listen to him. Here try one", I gave him his piece.

"You better give me the address so can buy from these", Felix pointed out swallowing his last bite.

"Now what?", Ryder scoffed annoyed, "You want my mother's number too?"

Cayden snorted almost spitting the cake out of his mouth before letting out muffled laughs.

"Oh my God...", I muttered giggled as Felix sat there confused. I caught a glimpse of Ryder looking at me with an amused look.

"What...?"

"Felix", I explained trying to control my giggles, "It's Ryder's mother who baked these for us"

Felix frowned calculating my words, "So you were actually at his house?"

Um...

Can we all not miss the fact that he said 'actually'?

"Oh, yeah she was. What jealous?", Ryder snapped back at him.

"No, I-"

"Don't listen to him, Felix", I rolled my eyes, "His family-"

"I thought we agreed on not telling him", Ryder scoffed.

"Yo', man, chill", Cayden chuckled, but no one was listening to him.

"Oh, really?", I gave him a challenging glare with a dry laugh, "And I thought I didn't agree in that"

"Fine, go ahead and tell him your whole life story. I'm leaving", he snatched his bag.

"Ryder!?", I stood up after whispering with a forced smile to Cayden and Felix, "One minute"

"What is your problem?! Why do you hate him so much, huh?!", I stood in front of his way but he easily dodged me

"Why do you care about him so much?", he kept walking out of the field.