{ Chapter 24 }

"𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮" - 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲 𝓓'𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓸

Chapter 24:

Guess who forgot to patrol for the night?

Me

Guess who went to patrol and hoped that the SDG (Secret Department of the Government) won't notice their late shifts?

Me

Now for the final question. Guess who used their powers for no reason just to release them, and their necklace beeped warning them to return home but they didn't listen and now they're probably lost in the middle of nowhere?

Also me

"Miss? The store has to close in fifteen minutes. I have to kindly ask you to leave", the waiter gave me a sorry smile.

If you haven't guessed already, it is almost midnight. Since I'm way too scared to wander on the street by myself, I sat in a small coffee shop. I even ordered three cups of coffee in fear of falling asleep.

I exited the shop going to where ever direction my gut led me.

At first, I hesitated whether to call Cayden or not. God knows what he'll do if he knew I was wandering around in the middle of the night.

I called him when I lost hope, but HE DIDN'T ANSWER!

I almost fainted. I mean there's a high chance that he'll be asleep but come on! He'll kill me once he finds fifty-six missed calls. Yeah, that's how many tries I called.

WHY?! WHY SHOULD I BE LOST HERE?!

I wish I had some kind f map or something...

Wait!

THE GPS ON MY PHONE!

"I'M SAVED!", I almost cried with happiness.

I entered the location of my house when suddenly a beep with a red alarming notification.

What is this message?

LOW BATTERY 5%

WHAT THE PUCK!?

Crap

CRAP

cRAp

I'm dead. I clicked 'power saving mode' so my battery can live longer.

Then, I quickly pressed 'Go' on the direction of the map.

"It's ok", I tried calming myself but in reality, I was freaking out, "I'll reach halfway to my house then I can ask the neighbor, right?"