{ Chapter 17 }

"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓮 '𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭', 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽 '𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭', 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼" - 𝓓𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓴𝓪 𝓘𝓪𝓷 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓻

Chapter 17:

"Alright, everyone! Huddle up", Miss Nadia announced

All three busses arrived at the Marine Life Aquarium. The parking lot was very stacked that the driver had to drop us beside the entrance to go back and park in the very back.

I was standing beside Cayden. During the bus ride, we talked, listened to music and took photos. I took photos with my DLSR camera. Yes, I brought my camera with me. It was dangling around my neck all the time. I mean, come on! Can't a girl do her favorite hobby?

We gathered to the side. Cayden managed to push through to the very front because I wasn't able to see anything from there giraffe students. I spotted Felix waving at him. Ryder was nowhere to be found. I hope deep in my heart that he didn't come!

"Ok!", she cleared her throat as she held a stack of papers between her arms, "You will be distributed as pairs"

Students looked around and started hushing to find their partner.

"Hey, let's work together"

"Do you want to work with me?"

"Sure!"

"I want to work with Felix!"

"Oh, Felix~!"

"Who cares about Felix! Cayden~! I'm right here"

God, please no...

"I guess you have some fans", I giggled nudging Cayden.

"Ha... Ha... Ha...", he said sarcastically.

"SILENCE!", one of the drivers announced. Miss Nadia muttered a 'Thanks'.

"I'll be choosing the pairs"

Everyone groaned.

"But first thing first", she adjusted the papers, "I am going to explain the rules. I will distribute these graded papers, and your mission is to do a small report on every marine creature mentioned in the paper. Every pair has different animals. So once you write the report, you should take a selfie with your partner and the creature as proof you've seen it. Now for the next week, you have to present a PowerPoint, the report, the several pictures of the creature you took, and the selfie you took. You all have today and tomorrow. The earlier you finish the more time you get to explore by yourself. You can do any activity there. Is that clear?"