{ Chapter 16 }

^ School Bus

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓾𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝔀. 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷" - 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓷

Chapter 16:

Wednesday came faster than I expected, and my anxiety was slowly eating me whole

My stomach clenched as the bus driver announced our names.

There were three busses for this trip. Each school bus fits 16 to 20 students. There are two advantages and one disadvantage of going on this bus.

The first advantage, Cayden was with me, which is more than good.

The second advantage, Ryder is not with me, which made me more than happy.

Now the disadvantage is, Felix got sorted into a different bus, which made me sad.

"Come on Annie", Cayden nudged my shoulder comforting me about my thalassophobia, "I'll be with you all the time"

I let out a shaky breath clutching backbag. Since we are staying there for a night, everyone packed stuff for two days.

As for me, I brought, one extra outfit for tomorrow and one comfy outfit to act as my nightwear. I also wear gray knee-high shorts and a blue shirt that is specified for swimming. Our teacher prevented girls from getting one or two-piece swimming suits because it's a freaking educational field trip, not a striping show.

I bet they'll listen to her because the aquarium doesn't allow two-piece bikinis; that's what Miss Nadia said. She said something about swimming with sea creatures. Even though I won't go near that, I bought these clothes as a swimming suit. Plus, I have body insecurities so...

Moreover, I bought a lot of snacks, extra water, and some makeup. A girl gotta do what she gotta do.

THANK GOD, my period had ended yesterday or I would've died. The Secret Department of the Government told me that there will be no patrolling because of my school field trip.

All the students were seated in the bus. The other two busses were heating their engine ready to go. I guessed that Miss Nadia went with one of the other two busses. I know you'll be like how in the world can Miss Nadia control more than 48 students? The bus drivers will help her and will act as a supervisor when we arrive at The Marine Life Aquarium.

"Finally, Annie Kathryn Sweetheart and Cayden Robert Blackwood", the bus driver announced.

"Come on", Cayden held my hand pulling me up the bus.

The bus was chaotic.

The only seats available were the ones at the very back. No one sits there because it's was far from the main door and the windows don't open all the way.