{ Chapter 67 }

"𝓘𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓸𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵" - 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓾𝓼

Chapter 67:

Today is Friday

Today is Friday.

The week ended as fast as it started, and we're going back to school by Monday.

It's the begging of May, meaning the end of our senior year is in less than two months. Wow.

Yesterday was exhausting and busy. We were packing our stuff at the cabin and making sure we didn't forget anything.

~Flashback

We were in the car on our way to the town. It was dark outside.

To be honest, I was exhausted.

"So you want to play a game where you both roast each other?", Felix said confused. He was sitting in the front seat as Ryder drove. I was sitting in the back seat with Cayden and Lexi.

"You can say that", Cayden kind of ignored him and turned his attention on me.

"As long as you don't choke each other, it's fine", Ryder smirked as he gave us a look through the mirror.

"We weren't asking for your permission", I rolled my eyes. It was a bit awkward between me and him after the 'pool incident', or maybe it was just me.

"Again", he stressed out, "We're trying to end up in our houses, not in the fookin hospital, short stuff"

"Anyways...", Cayden began an attempt to lighten up the tension, "The game is simple. The one who ends up with the better insult wins. Ready Ania?"

"I always been", I shrugged off Ryder. God, this guy needs to loosen up a bit, "So who's starting?"

"Ladies first", he gave me a wicked smirk.

Oh no he didn't...

"Expired coupon", I began smirking.

"Spam email", he fired back.

"Wobbly table"

"Wet sock"

"Squeaky grocery cart", he said. He knew how much I hated them.

"Oh no you didn't...", I said, "Inconvenient fire drill"

"Cold bowl of soup"

"Itchy sweater"

"Oh, God. I hate those, Ania!", Cayden shivered, "Unnecessary movie sequel"

"Crying baby on the plane", I said challenging him.

"Overdraft bank fee"

Now it's time to throw the bomb.

I let out a smirk as I said, "Sun glare when I'm driving just before the sunset, and I have to put my sun visor down because I forgot my sunglasses, but I'm really uncomfortable and it's just a big hassle around"