{ Chapter 33 }

^ Annie's Outfit

"𝓝𝓸 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽. 𝓔𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓲𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾" - 𝓝𝓸𝓪𝓱 𝓕𝓵𝔂𝓷𝓷 𝓪𝓴𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓬𝓸𝓫 𝓔𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓲

Chapter 33:

I'm going to be late! I'm going to be late!

I pulled on my leggings.

I finished the meeting later than I thought. We discussed things related to patrolling and some low ranking gangsters. I thanked, God, when no one asked me about Damon. I wasn't ready to lie about it. Plus Damon probably trusts me enough to come to me. Meaning if he found out I told somebody he'll never trust me again, and my chance of finding out who he is is completely blown off.

Cayden texted me surprisingly just when I came home, which by the way was exactly when school ended.

Now all of them are waiting for me to come.

I ran to my car. This time I didn't forget Lexi. Poor Lexi she was home alone. Don't worry I'll make it up to her! I made a promise to myself.

It's okay Annie! Look at the bright side! Always look at the bright side. Now, my excuse of being sick will be more believable.

Annie's messages to Cayden (he has been sending her separate text messages all along the day)

...

I drove to school as fast as I could, but not so fast to get into a car crash.

I had to change my outfit! I was literally wearing a skirt, and I looked like I just got out of an important meeting!

Wait

I did go out of an important meeting, but Cayden, Felix, and Ryder don't know that.

I hope you got what I mean.