{ Chapter 34 }

"𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓭𝓪𝔂? 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽... 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽? 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 '𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮'. 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷. 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓾𝓹" - 𝓝𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓗𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓷

Chapter 34:

Saturday came quickly to my liking

Yesterday, I didn't face any patrol drama. I didn't encounter any 'Pitch Black' and his men, which I have to so soon. I need to find Pitch and return those samples before Pitch starts using them on who knows what.

Damon came, of course. I checked his almost healed wound, which has a light stretch mark that you can barely see. I'm sure it'll face away in a few days. It's kinda becoming a routine for him to come, and it's scaring me because I'm getting used to his presence.

Anyways I'm currently at the King's sitting in the family room, alone, with Daniel.

We reviewed: math problems, some science notes and we're now going through the essay I told Daniel to read from yesterday. Of course we took a snack break, playing-with-Lexi break, and Lunch break.

I didn't see Ryder all day. Amelia said something about him being in the basement.

"Now for the last question", I let out a deep sigh. I have been tutoring him since morning, "Write a short essay about a boy or a girl who went to bring apples for his or her grandmother, so she could cook an apple-pie", I read the prompt.

"What's the point of writing it if you already know what happens!", Daniel sighed dramatically. I know he wants to finish quickly so he can play with Lexi one last time before I leave.

"It doesn't matter what happens, Daniel", I giggled poking his nose, "It's how it happened"

"What do mean?", he blinked not getting it.

"For example, the boy can just walk down the street to go to the apple field", I lamely said, "Oooooorrr... He can encounter dragons and magic pathways, even fight bad guys and witches before he arrives at his destination", I waved my open palm in a semi-circle in front of my face with an excited look on my face.

"Wow!", he excitedly grabbed a pencil, "I want to fight bad guys too!"

"You can do that", I laughed.

"How? It's not like I have magic powers of something"

"It all can happen here", I pointed on his head, "And here", I pointed at his pen.

"Then let's start", he bounced up and down in his seat.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦