Author's Note

^ This may be a sign ❤️

Author's Note:

So...

As you all noticed, I updated today, which is NOT Monday.

I'm sorry. I have been messing up days lately since I'm so stressed. As you all know, I have exams coming up.

I won't make this note long, but I won't update this Monday (since I already did today) AND next week.

I'm really sorry, but exams are around the corner. I need good grades. Please try to understand.

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

⚠️ IMPORTANT MESSAGE ⚠️
So I got this idea, okay? Just hear me out! What if... LIKE WHAT IF... You guys wrote imagines or one-shots about the characters here in this story?! Isn't that crazy?! You can like write one-shots and tag me.

A lot of you guys reach out to me and asked me almost the same question:

How to become a better writer?

I told you to start with something small, and here you go! I got you something small! (Thank me later 😉. Jk, you can not do it if you want)

You can write scenes or the scene if you know what I mean 😏

My favorite chapter will get a shout out, and I'll try to Comment (also for advice) and Vote for the tagged chapters! That would be pretty dope!

See? Win by win.

You get to practice 'trail writing' and introduce your followers to your writing style.

I get to give advice and enjoy your writing!

I'm so excited to see what you got and what you imagine about the chapters. 😁❤️

Hint for writing a good chapter? Write a chapter you want to read and wasn't found in the previous chapters I posted. You can come up with your own events too and own plot (in the chapter of course)

Good Luck! 🍀👍🏻

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Thank you for your support!

Don't forget to:

Comment and Vote!

It legit means a lot!

Thanks again!

Bye!!!

*MWAH*

😘❤️💋

#Reader_Writer_for_Life