{ Chapter 50 }

"𝓜𝔀𝓪𝓱! 𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓲 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓘 𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭?" - 𝓓𝓾𝓪 𝓛𝓲𝓹𝓪 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓭

Chapter 50:

I got out of the shower minutes ago, and I just finished my after-shower skincare routine. I left the bathroom after securing my bathing robes and head towel and headed straight into my room.

4:54 PM

I checked the time. Twenty minutes in the shower? Not bad, Annie. Not bad at all.

My dress laid on the bad along with my undergarments, which I'm dreading to wear. I'm talking about the undergarments, not the dress.

Oh, and before I forget. I have an advice for all the ladies who love wearing skirts and dresses, which I'm not one of them. So in ordered to avoid 'accidents' or if the weather is too cold, wear biker shorts under them. Trust me, it works magic.

I know I never mentioned it before, but I do wear these when I'm in a meeting with the SDG.

Ultra pro tip? Wear them the same color as your dress or skirt.

I know you'll be saying: I don't wear dresses or skirts because they are too short.

Well, let me tell you.

How to know if a dress or skirt is too short? Check if the biker shorts show up. If they can be seen while you are wearing them, then there you have it! The dress is too short. Honestly, I use this trick too.

Anyway, so back to what I was saying.

I bought one after Amelia bought the dress.

Keyword: After

Annie's Biker Shorts

...

I secretly bought it of course. when I was shopping with Amelia. Till now she doesn't know I bought it, and if she did she'll probably give me its same price. God knows how much she'll give me if I refused to tell her the price.