{ Chapter 76 }

^ Annie's Outfit (Enjoy and please remember to vote. Ily all <3)

"𝓢𝓸, 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾" - 𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 '𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽' 𝓫𝔂 𝓟𝓪𝓾𝓵𝓸 𝓒𝓸𝓮𝓵𝓱𝓸

Chapter 76:

There is a phase everyone who's falling in love goes through, and it's right after you admit to the other person you are falling in love with them, and they admit their feelings back

You fall into a floating state where you no longer can tell if it's a dream or not because, as cheesy as this will sound, the confession turned reality into something more beautiful.

As you process though, you have to sometimes force yourself out of this daze because you have a life you have to pull together.

I don't know about you, but I'm in this phase. While my relationship with Damon is still under the 'it's complicated' section, we are both trying to make it work out. We agreed that once we figure out Pitch Black's intentions with him and Lady Solain, and figured out my mother's case, we'll go down to the more personal discussions.

Let me tell you, though, there are a lot of personal discussions we haven't cleared between each other, and the most important one is our identities. Maybe to some extent and from Damon's point of view, him showing me his identity is nothing compared to me breaking the news about me being Lady Solain all along.

The thought gives my stomach the churn, but I took two even deep breathes because the last thing I want is to have an upset stomach in the middle of Daniel's graduation ceremony.

I have to continue with my life, right? Right.

Since I'm the one who has been tutoring Daniel for the entire year, both Amelia and Bill insisted that I attend along with them his graduation ceremony on Wednesday evening, more specifically at 8:00 PM.

The graduation was nice and cute. It was set in our school's underground stadium. It was for the students who were graduating from the fourth grade, aka Daniel's class.

According to what our school's principal said thirty minutes ago, the soon-to-be fifth grades consist of three sections with each section consisting of about twenty-five students. If my calculations were correct, and if each student can bring up to four guests, that means the entire hall consists of three hundred human beings; that's without the graduating students and teachers.

I'm not joking when I say I had to calm down my breathing when I first entered the almost full stadium. For a split second, I thought we were entering an apocalypse gathering center.