{ Chapter 13 }

^ Lexi in the car as Annie rubbed her tummy

"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓼, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮" - 𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓸 𝓓𝓲𝓒𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓸

Chapter 13:

"Aren't you just a cute puppy!", I cooed rubbing Lexi's tummy

"Aren't you just a cute puppy!", I cooed rubbing Lexi's tummy. She closed her eyes in pleasure laying on her back to give me more access to her soft spot area.

"It's sad that I can't spend time with you", Cayden had given us a quick glance before returning his attention back to the rode.

After we paid and got out of the pet store we realized it's past three in the afternoon noon, so there's no point in going back to my house. Therefore, I asked Cayden to take me to Daniel's house. I wore the hand-free leash because of my walkers. For Lexi's food, I used the two-in-one water bottle and filled it with food and water. I asked Michelle, one or the pet store staff if Lexi needed a walk, he said no, which is good.

"Aw! Thanks", I gave Cayden a smile, "I'll miss you too!"

He frowned looking at the female puppy, "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Lexi!", he pouted.

"You!", I punched his shoulder.

"Ouch", he rubbed the spot, "Remember who's driving", he warned.

"You won't", I warned him, "If it's not for me, then for Lexi"

He once scared me after I pranked him by pulling over stating he ran over a stray dog. I swear that almost gave me a heart attack. It's ok, though, the prank was totally worth it!

Daniel's house came to view, "It's that one!", I pointed as Cayden pulled over across the house.

"I'll drop the rest of your stuff at your house", he helped me get up. Lexi tried to wander, but the hand-free leash that was all over her body prevented her. She just looked around exploring her surroundings, "Don't stay too late. Lucky for you I have something to do tonight"

"Yeah I know", I rolled my eyes, "Your the best!", I kissed his cheek.

"Bye", he gave me a hug, "Take care, Ania!", he yelled through the window.

"Sure will. I'm not a kid, you know?", I yelled as he drove away. Lexi barked as if saying goodbye. She sure is a smart dog.

Maybe it's just me. Since I have ice powers, animals feel the positivity radiating from me. I guess that's what makes me get along easier with them.

Steadying myself on the walkers I mentioned for Lexi to follow me. She is so cute with that mini bag on her back!

I hope the Kings' don't have a problem with me bringing her over. I don't think so because once I mentioned me wanting to raise a puppy and Daniel got way excited about it. His parents even insisted on bringing the puppy over.