{ Chapter 58 }

"𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓰𝓮" - 𝓙𝓸𝓼𝓱 𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓙𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓮 𝓥𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓼

Chapter 58:

"Finally!", I closed the door of my car and turned it on

I have been in the grocery store for about two hours now. God, my feet hurt!

8:02 PM

I checked the time as I waited for my car to heat up.

As I promised Cayden, we went out and spent time together. Cayden arrived at my house at about ten in the morning. I had already woke up by then and got ready.

I took Lexi with of course and raced Cayden downstairs only not to find his car in the garage. He went like today we are walking!

Ps, He came to my house on the bus.

Then I was like NU-AH! Over my dead body. Like, bro! I'm not walking to the mall or whatever place we are going, and I am not going to sit in a random public bus and allow old men to cough at me throughout the trip. No offense, no hate for old men, but it escalates quickly when they come way to close to your personal bubble.

So in a long story short, we went using my car. Don't ask me how I allowed Cayden to drive it, but it's probably because I wasn't in the mood.

We went to the mall because I wanted to bring a gift for Amelia, since it's her birthday. At about twelve in the middle of the day Cayden dropped me at the King's house, and left with Lexi using my car to God knows where.

I didn't teach Daniel a lot because Amelia insisted on celebrating her birthday. She loved Daniel's album.

Bill gave her a spa gift card and a golden necklace with her initial on it.

Ryder gave her a Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume. Don't ask me how did he enter the store in the first place. He probably ordered it or.... Didn't.

I ended up giving her a baking set basket. It includes: a pair of mittens, a matching apron, a stainless steel measuring cups, different sizes of baking trays and two cupcake trays.

She loved my gift the most. She said she always complained how old her baking set was, and how little time he had to buy a new ones. Bill pointed out she can order them online only to earn a playful slap on the arm and a statement that quotes 'I ordered once a pair of mittens and turned black the second I placed them on the hot tray, remember?'.

Her words not mine.

At about three, Cayden picked me up and we went back to the mall to eat early dinner because we came up with this crazy idea to go to the movies.

After the movies, Cayden dropped me off at his house and we chilled watched pointless of youtube videos.

After I left Cayden's house at six, I headed straight to the grocery store after I realized I'm short of everything.