{ Chapter 19 }

"𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓮" - 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓬𝓸𝓽𝓽 𝓪𝓴𝓪 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸 𝓕𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓼-𝓣𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷

Chapter 19:

"Are you sure we're going to the right way?", I asked Ryder

We are currently searching for our hotel room.

I'm pretty sure the map says our room number is in the opposite direction to where we're heading, but Ryder is insisting that I'm wrong.

After a couple of rounds of playing bowling. I got tired and took a nap on the bench while Ryder continued playing. Now my neck hurts from the awkward position I slept in.

It's eight at night, sharp.

What in the world?!

This is NOT our room number!

"What are we doing here?!", I whispered-yelled in fear of waking whoever was asleep, "Didn't you say we're going to our hotel room?!"

"I said follow me, and you did", he smirked.

"Explain what's going on, right now", I glared.

"Some chick is hosting a small get along party. I thought I might as well come. She herself suggested for you to come so you won't bail us out to the teacher", he looked down at me.

"No", I said.

"No?"

"No!", I confirmed, "I'm going to the room whether you like it or not, and I'll lock you out", I tilted my bag to one side of my shoulder and started searching for the keys, "Did you forget who has the keys?"

Ha!

Wait till I find them and we'll see who's laughing in the end!

"You looking for these?", he smirked dangling our room key in front of my face.

"But how did you-", I paused, "I KNEW THAT I SHOULD'VE TAKEN THAT NAP!"

He took the keys while I was asleep. Wait a darn minute... WAS HE LOOKING THROUGH MY PERSONAL STUFF?!

"Go if you want", he smirked wickedly, "Make sure not to fall asleep, this time"

THAT

LITTLE

PIECE

OF

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!

He knocked on the door once he got the message I'm staying in.