{ Chapter 18 }

"𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮. 𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓮" - 𝓣𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓴𝓪 𝓙𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

Chapter 18:

Anxiety is killing me

I trembled as I walked through the entrance. There was a long staircase the goes all the way down. I could even smell the salty aurora of the ocean leaving me in a sickening feeling.

I couldn't believe the second I arrived at the bottom of the stairs. I swear I almost fainted.

Come on, Annie! It's not like I'm scared of the water itself!

I adjusted the camera string around my neck. I already placed the keys in my bag in fear of losing them.

Miss Nadia gave us two maps. Ryder refused to use him so it ended in my bag. As for me I'm holding the map in my right hand and the assignment with a pen in my left hand.

I didn't get the chance to examine what's on the list so let's see.

The paper goes as follow:

Write a report about the creature. Make sure you take a photo with you, your partner and them in the background.
The deadline to present your PowerPoint is due to Thursday, next week.
P.s. state their kind of species if not specified
Have fun!
Fun face: there are more than 100,000 different species in the Marine Life Aquarium.
List:

Sea Turtles
Sting Rays
Dolphins
Star fish
Clown fish
Sharks
Sea horse
White Whale
Octopus
Jellyfish
Whale Sharks
Harp Seals
Scalloped Hammerhead
African Penguin
Angelfish
Koi Fish
Polar Bear
.................................

Whoa! That's a long list. I looked at the map circling their location.

The problem is that the creatures are way far from each other.

It's almost 11 in the morning and we didn't even start.

First location.