Chapter 32

"I think I speak for everyone here when I say, I don't think this is what any of us signed up for." I woke up and heard Tara's voice.

"Does she speak for everyone?" The witch asked.

"She sure as hell speaks for me." A blonde woman, who I recognized as Holly from the bar.

"Not for me." Some dude with a man bun and a trench coat said. "I didn't know what I was getting into, but I'm pleased as punch that I'm in it."

"Then you're an idiot." I said and they looked at me.

"Evie." Tara said and I nodded letting her know I was ok.

"You shall be free from that vampire soon enough. Should only take a few days." The witch said to me before turning her focus to the rest. "Good boy Roy."

"Thank you Antonia."

"Anyone else?" Nobody answered her and she pulled a piece of paper out. "I found this, stapled to a lamp post out front. Tomorrow night we are going to go to this, and we are gonna take the blonde one with us, so the whole world will what vampire's are capable of... And what we are capable of doing to them."

"Eric?" I stood up but felt a pain in my stomach. I groaned and held onto it, it was then I noticed I was much bigger then I was before. "What the-?" Tara and Holly rushed over to me.

"You need to undo your jeans hon, they're constricting your stomach." Holly said and helped me undo them.

"How are you so far along already?" Tara asked.

"I-I don't know. It goes fast but never this fast."

"I sped it up." I looked at the witch. "It was the only way you had a chance of survival. Any other spell would cause you to bleed out."

"You're not gonna touch my baby you psycho bitch."

"We shall see how this goes in a few days."

"Marnie." Holly said and the witch snapped.

"My name, is Antonia!" People tried leaving and she closed the door on them. "Nobody leaves."

"Or what?" Tara asked. She walked up to Tara.

"Try it, and find out."

~o~

I managed to fall asleep for a bit, only to be woken up by yelling. I jolted awake and saw Tara holding a gun at Sookie.

"Tara what the fuck?" I asked trying to get up, but it being a little hard on the floor. Holly helped me.

"Evie? Are you ok?"

"You gotta get out of here."

"Just drop the gun." One of the girls yelled.

"Shoot her! Shoot her! Shoot her!" Man bun guy said running into the room.

"Fucking chill Roy." Holly told him.

"You always been stupid, but coming here has got to be the stupidest shit I've ever heard of. Are you even listening to me?" Tara said emphasizing the words. She was telling Sookie to listen to her mind.

"Keep her here!" The witch called. Sookie charged Tara and knocked her over, causing her to be able to run away and out of the building.

"I'm really fucking sorry Antonia, but she charged me. Y'all saw it."

"Fuckin' werewolf."

Then she left with Roy and Eric, but not before sealing us all inside. I felt a pain in my stomach and groaned. Holly came over and helped me lay down.

"We're gonna need to take you jean's off."

"No, no I can't have the baby yet." I my breathing picked up from my anxiety.

"You're not, you haven't dropped yet, but the stress isn't good for you. We don't know how fast this spell works and if we take the pants off now, we won't have to cut them."

"Ok." I said trying to slow my breathing. "Ok."

"Breathe with me Honey. It's ok." She helped me take my jeans off and covered my legs with a blanket. "I'm sure like any pregnancy you're gonna have false labor pains and everything. You just need to keep calm."

"I- I need my doctor. I need a doctor. I can't have this baby here." I started crying and Holly hugged me.

"It's ok. You and that baby are gonna be ok. Swear to Goddess."

~o~

Holly was looking for a spell to fight Antonia's when they came back. She had two other vampires with her but not Eric. The other's tried to stand up to her again but it was useless.

"Why are you all so ungrateful?" She asked. "I am protecting you."

"What about Evie? Fucking with her pregnancy?" Tara asked.

"That child is an abomination. A monster."

"You don't know that. Just like you don't know any vampire's you've dealt with so far." I told her.

"I have put my soul at risk to destroy the night beast for you. But at what cost?"

"We won't say anything to anybody. We promise." The young girl here said.

"We will all stay together." Then she walked further in, mumbling to herself.

How the fuck was I supposed to get out of this?

~o~

Sookie, Lafayette, and Jesus somehow got roped into getting trapped here.

"Sookie." I said and sat up, only to feel a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Are you alright?" Sookie asked me.

"Yeah, just another one of those false labor pains." I groaned as another one hit, and I felt fluid around my legs.

"Not this time hon." Holly said as she put more pillows behind me to help me sit up.

"No. No no no." I said before I felt more pain in my stomach. "I can't, not here."

Soon it was night fall. The contractions have been agonizing but Holly's been a big help through them.

"Vampire's are outside with automatic weapons." Marnie or Antonia said. "What idiots."

"Listen to me. Bill and Eric are here to blow up the place. If we don't get out of here we're all going to die, and my sister needs a hospital.

"Oh my God. I gotta get out of here." Someone said.

"Don't you get it?" Roy spoke up. "This is Hotel California baby. You can check out any time you want but you can't never fuckin' leave." This made people feel worse.

"Roy is wrong. This is not a prison. You may leave at any time." She threw a knife on the floor. "Use that against the vampires. There's the door. Good luck."

"What you think this is funny? We're all gonna die because of you, you fucking bitch!" The young girl, who I've learned was Casey, went for the knife but the witch sent it into her chest.

"Marnie." She said looking at who she thought was her friend. She fell to the floor and bled out. Marnie started moaning and jolting around.

"Jesus you're a nurse." Sooke said.

"Yeah? I can't help Casey she's gone."

"Know anything about babies?" I said before more pain hit.

"Yeah I do. This would be my first though."

"Can you tell how long til the baby's gonna be here?" Sookie asked him.

"Yeah. Yeah." He came around to my feet and knelt down." This is going to be super weird and I'm really sorry about that."