Chapter 19

I had the appointment all set up for tomorrow. Eric can yell at me all he wants afterwards. He came back at after dark and informed me that everyone back home was safe. With that off my mind I tried to reason with Eric again.

"Eric I really wanna talk about this. If you just don't want to then tell me."

"After a thousand years you expect me to know if I want a child?"

"No, but you won't even talk about it with me."

"What about Pam?"

"What about Pam? Pam is grown, and is your progeny, but she will support you, you know that."

"What if she tells me no? She doesn't think it's a good idea."

"Then it's your choice to consider her opinion. I know you two are close, I know you want her opinion but this is our choice."

"You mean yours? Is sounds like you've made up your mind."

"I've told you what I want. You haven't told me what you wanted!"

"Because I don't know!" He snapped. "There was a time were I looked forward to be a father. Carrying on my line, teaching my son to hunt, protect... lead. That was taken from me when my family was killed. Then I became a vampire and followed Godric. Pam is my child. That's what my life became."

"Ok, but Pam isn't my child. If anything she's the friend I don't know if they honestly hate me or not." This caused him to chuckle a bit. "I just want my own child before it's not longer an option. To carry my child inside of me, and have that bond, and experience. For a human giving her entire life, that's not asking too much." He was silent.

"I do want this, Angel. There's just more to it right now. I've come into some trouble and I just can't worry about you being pregnant right now in the middle."

"So then-"

"I will fix the situation, put everything to normal, and we will discuss this request then."

"Fine."

Knowing Eric though, there was always going to be something. Ever since Bill came around it's always been something.

~o~

I walked into the large building in Stonewall

I walked into the large building in Stonewall. I stayed up so late the other night tracking him down and I was glad to find he was so close. I walked up to the desk.

"Yes?" The lady asked.

"My name Is Evangeline Stackhouse, I'm here to meet with-"

"Ah yes. He's been waiting for you." She grabbed the phone and told someone I was here. Once she was done she lead up the elevator and towards a office like lab.

I walked in and he was sitting at the counter looking at some papers. I cleared my throat and got his attention.

 I cleared my throat and got his attention