Chapter 31

Hey guys! Real quick I didn't wanna keep reuploading the last chapter with A/Ns but I never had the intention of Sookie sleeping with Eric, when i first watched the show it had been a quick thought, but I could never do that to sisters because at the end of the day my little sister is the one person on the planet I need the most in my life and I couldn't imagine sisters being that messed up with each other. Evie's most defiantly going to need Sookie later in the story but I did want to throw in a curve ball to keep everyone on their toes. I will say that after season 3 I started to really hate Sookie and that was kind of me showing how I feel she's become in the show, selfish and all that stuff, but I also wanted to show her love for her sister overcoming that.

The first day the witches cast their spell was terrible. Sookie and I took shifts with Eric, that was we could both rest. When the spell did hit, both of us were down there helping him stay in. Fortunately that was the only time we dealt with it that day. As easy as it sounds, it's not, seeing the person you love, already in pain from the silver restraints, in even more pain as he fights to get to the sun and die. It wasn't a good day for anyone. When night finally fell it was time to get the chains off Eric and clean them for tomorrow. 

"Yank it off. It's better." Eric told us. I was unlocking his feet while Sookie was taking off the last bit of chains on his neck.

"Won't that pull some of you off with it?" Sookie asked.

"Yeah but that's ok. It doesn't hurt as much as the silver, and heals faster." She did as he asked and ripped it off, causing Eric to curse in Swedish as he healed. 

"Thank you. Thank you." Eric panted.

"You said it would heal faster." Sookie said seeing he wasn't healing right. 

"Yeah. I'm just now realizing I haven't fed since-"

"Since our fairy Godmother?" Sookie asked. I handed him a glass half full of my blood. I had some drawn for this, knowing it would help him heal quicker.

"Thank you." He said and took the glass.

"I can't get a lot drawn given the baby so we have to make what I have last."

"This should be enough for me to heal." He then drank it.

~o~

Later the three of us went to Bill's

Later the three of us went to Bill's. We knew he was going to take some kind of action to end this and we decided to stand with him. We wanted this over just as much as he did. Bill came down the stairs and saw us waiting.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, and I uh, don't have much time. So what can I do for you?" Bill asked.

"We're here to fight with you." Sookie told him.

"Fight with me?"

"Against the witches?" I said. "Look we all just want this over with so we can go back to our lives."