Chapter 8

I was at Merlotte's the next night while Sookie was at work

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was at Merlotte's the next night while Sookie was at work. I had managed to avoid our brother after Sookie found him raiding the house for anything of value. Sookie was in a crazy good mood tonight for some reason. I was watching the game at the bar with Rene, who looked bored out of his mind.

"Sookie has been with that vampire." Arlene said coming over to us.

"Agh, that's just bar talk." Rene said, waving her off, but I knew she was telling the truth.

"She was?" I asked her.

"She told me so herself. Oh Lord, suppose she gets pregnant. How in the world can she nurse a baby with fangs." I busted out laughing and she looked at me.

"Vampire's can't reproduce, only create more vampires." I went back to my drink but turned towards her real quick. "If they could though, you know they're fangs retract, so my guess is, baby's born with no teeth, gets teeth the normal way, and develops fangs later on." Arlene rolled her eyes at me and I chuckled again.

"Eh you just be her friend. She needs one now more than ever." Rene said going back to the game. Sam walked off and I paid no mind to it til I heard my sister yell.

"Get your hands off me Sam Merlotte! You have no right to touch me!" I turned over and saw Sam took off Sookie's scarf, revealing the bite mark on her neck.

"You're a damn fool you know that." Sam snapped at her, causing the whole place to get quiet.

"What I do on my own time is no concern of yours. Or any of y'all's! Yes, I had sex with Bill," I groaned and out my head down. Nobody needs to know this kind of business. "And since every one of y'all are too chicken to ask, it was great. I enjoyed every second of it. And if you don't like that, you can just fire me." Then she stormed away into the back.

"Damn." I groaned and left money on the counter and got up.

"Aye where you goin?" Rene asked as I walked towards the door.

"Meet up with a friend. Don't exactly wanna stay here with my sister on a rampage." Then I left and headed to Shreveport again.

~o~

I walked up to the bar I've become familiar with this past week and met Pam at the door.

"Evie may I ask a question?"

"What dare I ask?" I said nervously.

"Do you own any feminine clothing?" I looked down at what I was wearing and gave her a confused look.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wear them? Ever?"

"I don't plan on coming out here so I never dress up. I was at Sookie's work watching a game."

"Just wondered." She moved to let me inside.

I noticed Eric on his throne, and he immediately waved me over to him. I walked up there and he motioned for me to sit down.

Hybrids     Eric Northmanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें