Chapter 10

After throwing up I helped my sister clean up. Her dress was a goner though. Bill and Eric went to talk I assumed. After a while Pam come in with something for Sookie to wear.

"Put this on." She said.

"Oh, thank you but, I'm fine, really." Sookie told her. "I'm just gonna dry my hair and be on my way."

"You're not going anywhere. Your boyfriend and Eric aren't nearly done talking just yet."

"Is Bill in some kind of trouble?"

"Probably." I told her.

"That's for the boys to figure out." Pam said. "Right now, what you need to do is change out of your clothes. There's vampire in you cleavage." Sookie looked down and gasped.

"Ok ew."

"Allow me." Pam got it out and Sookie thanked her. "I'm beginning to understand the fuss everyone's making over you two." Then Ginger came in.

"Oh hey there Pam. Oh, who's your new friends?" Ginger asked.

"Ginger, Sookie and Evie, Sookie and Evie, Ginger."

"Nice to meet you Sookie, Evie."

"Right." Sookie said.

"Nice to meet you too." I said to her. Sookie looked confused.

"Oh you don't have to be scared. They're really very nice here."

After a little bit Bill was able to leave with my sister I stayed a bit longer.

"So your answer?" Eric said.

"Nobody was given to the police."

"Well that wasn't my fault."

"Either way. I don't have one. Saying yes opens other doors I don't wanna deal with."

"Alright. Just know that I won't make you do anything you don't want to. Ever."

"And I appreciate that, and I don't want to be yours. We have a partnership as it is. I feel like we're fine the way it is right now." He nodded his head and looked down. "I'm gonna head home now."

~o~

The rest of my night consisted of scrubbing blood off the walls back home. Apparently someone, most likely the killer, broke into our house and killed that cat. Now if that wasn't fucked up enough for you, the monster tied the cat to the ceiling fan, causing blood to platter everywhere, until we all got home. Talk about an ass hole.

Sookie went off on Andy at Merlotte's and Amy saved the day

Sookie went off on Andy at Merlotte's and Amy saved the day. She called me and asked if I could come out later to talk to her if needed and such. So that's how I ended up at Merlotte's again, beer in hand, watching whatever game was on while Tara complained about customers, Amy working as a server now. Normal night. The door behind me opened and people got quiet. I turned around and saw Bill, behind him was Eric, Pam, and a man I didn't know but came off friendly.