Chapter 22

The next morning I heard yelling and walked out to see Alcide with another girl. She was scared, worried, and upset. She looked like she was on something honestly. She turned around and saw me. That was when she got mad.

"That's your neighbor?" She said and then Sookie came next to me. "Oh hell no."

"They got nothing to do with this." Alcide said.

"Are both you bitches fuckin my wolf? In my house?"

"Like you did with Coot, and Roy, and Bobby, and Travis." Sookie said. Great job Sookie, now she even more mad.

"What'd you say to me whore?" She lunged at Sookie and Alcide grabbed her.

"I'm still strong enough to throw you out. Blood or no blood."

"Nobody's sleeping with him." I said trying to calm her down but of course Sookie, who's constantly in an upset mood now, kept going.

"But you traded this good person who loves you for a shot of V, that burn on your back, and a dumber biker who's half the man and half the wolf that Alcide is."

"I will fuck you up!" There we go. "I will cut you!"

"Sookie back off." Alcide said.

"Seriously Sookie." I said and grabbed her arm.

"Where is Bill Compton." She asked. She didn't know, and it wasn't long after that she left, and Sookie and Alcide went to speak with his packmaster.

~o~

Sookie was sleeping and I was reading when Alcide called us out. We walked into the main room and Bill was there. He was worried. Really worried, and once I saw him I got that gut feeling to leave quick.

"Bill." Sookie was so happy as she ran into his arms.

"Sookie." He said as he held her. Then he pulled away. "You must go now. Take Evie."

"Is that all you have to say to me?"

"There's no time." He looked at Alcide. "You must take them away."

"Where ever I'm going you're coming too." Sookie said.

"It's too late. There's no hope for me." He looked at Alcide again. "Please you've gotta get them out of Jackson as fast as you can."

"I believe him Sookie." Alcide said.

"I do too he's really freaking out." I told her. "We need to go like right now." I went and grabbed my bag.

"What do you mean there's no hope?" Sookie asked him as I came back out.

"Sookie come on." I said.

"You have to leave now." Bill told her.

"I will but tell me what I'm running from." Sookie started crying a little then the door busted open.

"Come on in." The guy said and he was followed in someone but I didn't have time to see him at first because Bill attacked him, Alcide the other guy. I ran back over to my sister and saw a man in a suit walk in.

"That's for Debbie, fucker." The first guy said as he knocked Alcide to the floor.

"Grab the girls, you imbecile." The suit guy said. Sookie and I tried to find a way out but the blocked everyway. I learned the guy in the suit was a vampire, and the guy who busted the door open was named Coot.

"Uncle Coot's gonna get you. Yeah." And then he grabbed my sister.

"Maybe not!" She yelled. She struggled some more before she shot Coot across the floor with some light from her hands. The vampire started laughing and I was just confused.