Chapter 33

Warning, this chapter does have mild descriptions of birth. I did my best to not go into too much detail but to each their own. Enjoy!

"The bitch wanna leave but Marnie won't let her." Lafayette said as Jesus covered my legs back up.

"Oh no." Jesus said.

"What?" Holly and I both asked.

"It's a binding spell. Marnie's binding Antonia to herself."

"What does that mean?" Sookie asked.

"It mean's Marnie's gone batshit. If she binds Antonia we're all fucked."

"She's pulling the bitch towards her," Lafayette said "But Antonia's fighting it." Then Marnie stopped her chanting. "Marnie won."

"We're fucked." Jesus said.

After a few moments Jesus checked Casey's pulse and said there a small one and asked to save her. Marnie agreed and he and Lafayette took her body to the bathroom. I figured Jesus had a reason for lying and my gut said to trust him. He told me I had time but not too much. By the end of the night.

~o~

Sookie had been outside with Marnie talking to Eric and Bill for a while when there was a boom outside that caused the whole place to shake. Then the two of them came back inside.

"Did you see that?" Marnie said. "They don't care about you, or your sister. No negotiating with them. They see it as weakness, and I am not weak."

"You sure as shit ain't." Roy said. "You fried that one fanger like a moth in a bug zapper. That was fucking awesome." They high fived and then Marnie decided to use Casey's blood on the floor like a looking glass. She freaked out and jumped back.

"The vampire's are planning to murder us all. Quickly form a circle." She held her hands out but nobody stepped forward. "I saw it. In the blood." Again nobody stepped forward. "If we do nothing we are signing our own death warrants." Roy took her hand but nobody else would. Marnie was getting frustrated. "They have no regard for our lives. So just join me now." Everyone slowly did except Sookie. Then Marnie approached her and spoke with her before she too joined.

Marnie started her spell and I got a bad feeling, and it wasn't just the contractions, which felt like they were getting worse. Then suddenly there was a bright light flash around the circle, when I looked back Sookie was the only one standing.

"You crossed me!" Marnie snapped at Sookie.

"Not on purpose. Some times it just happens when I get upset."

"It's true." Tara snapped. "I've seen it. She's telling the truth."

"That's only like the third time she's done that." I said.

"Be quiet." Marnie snapped.

"Yeah shut up Tara." Roy said.

"Fuck you! You Uncle Tom! Yeah I said it." Tara said to Roy a Holly held her back.

"Marnie I'm sorry." Sookie said.

"You have all betrayed me." She started chanting and everyone except Sookie and I were pinned to the walls. Then fire surrounded my sister.

It was only a few minutes before something happened to Marnie and she was on her knees, and all the magic in the room seemed to stop.

"I fucking quit this group." Tara said. Then Tara went and embraced Sookie.