Chapter 12

Things were simpler as I was getting better. Eric was either at my house, or I was at the bar. He started teaching me some Swedish so in an emergency I would understand him or Pam. Eric had stopped taking care of Jessica. She annoyed him and Pam to the point where they returned her to Bill. It wasn't fun when Sookie found out. I told him to just tell her but oh well. Sookie and Tara also were with Andy when he found a dead woman in his car. Never dull around here.

Sookie and I went through Gran's room a bit. It was time we started putting away or getting rid of things we weren't going to keep. Our Uncle Barlett also died. He apparently fell in the body of water that was near his house and didn't make it. He left Sookie money in his will, but she decided to give it to Jason instead. She didn't want it and neither did I.

Eric came to my house as soon as it was dark outside. He said it was important.

"Godric went missing in Dallas." Eric said sitting down.

"Your maker?"

"Yes. I need you to come with me. Help me see if humans took him."

"Uh sure but I don't know how to go about that?"

"I'm going to ask your sister and unfortunately Bill to come with. With your sister you won't be alone. You also won't have to jump right to asking about vampires with people."

"Well, I mean obviously I'll go and see what I can do, but I can also talk with Sookie if that makes you feel better."

"It might help. I've tried all leads I could get but, I have to get out to Dallas." 

"Then we'll go find him." I said and grabbed his hand. "You cut your hair."

"Do you not like it?" He asked me.

"It's kind of hot actually. I really like it." He smiled at me.

"Thank you for offering you help. It means more than you know. I do, however, have to ask again."

"What?"

"Please, let me give you my blood. If you are away from me, and you're in danger, I will be able to know."

"Eric, if Sookie's with me then Bill will know if something goes wrong. Just trust me for now, ok? We'll talk about it later." 

"Alright. I do still need to speak with Bill tonight. Meet me at the bar later? I'll call you when I'm done with Bill."

"Alright."

It wasn't long after when I got the ok to go

It wasn't long after when I got the ok to go. I pulled up as a small woman was arriving. She was carrying medical equipment and I hurried to get the door for her. She thanked me and we went inside to my sister inside, laying on her stomach as her back was bleeding.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked as I rushed over, only for Eric to stop.

"Let Dr. Lugwig help her. She was attacked by something. We're not sure what."