15 | daisy

Jake's POV

"The first solution won't work." Diana said, taking a shaky breath. "He won't give up. I know him too well." She said, as she played with the half eaten apple in her hand.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, which made her head turn to face me. She looked at me and slowly nodded.

"Well then, we have to discuss with the others about the second option." I said, throwing the left over of the apple in the dustbin which was there in the corner of the room. We sat in silence for some time, before Diana let out a breathy sigh.

"Did you mean it?" Diana suddenly asked, looking down at her hands, breaking the silence. "D-Did you mean it when you said that there are people who love me?" She asked, looking down at the mattress, poking it, not making an eye contact with me.

I placed my fingers below her chin, pushing her face up to make her look at me. "I meant each and every word of it." I said softly. Her eyes widened at my reply.

"Really?" She asked, looking at me intently to see if I was lying. I slowly nodded, smiling. She let out a deep sigh, as she removed my hand from her face. "Thank you. I appreciate it." She said, nodding, a smile running on her lips. I returned a smile back, as we sat in silence, enjoying each other's company.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, taking us by surprise. "They are not supposed to be back by now." I said, confused, as I stood up.

"Wait. Let me come too." Diana said, as she stood up and picked up her bow and three arrows from her quiver. I nodded, as I took her hand and wrapped it around my neck, helping her to walk.

"I don't have a gun." I said, as I slowly went out of the room, helping Diana to come with me.

"Don't worry. I have my bow. You open the door." Diana said, as she stood near the wall, aiming towards the door. I nodded and went towards the main door, opening it cautiously.

"Parcel for you sir." The man said, clad in red uniform. I glanced at Diana, confused. She had put down her hands, as she looked curiously at the delivery guy.

"Thanks." I quickly said, as I took the huge parcel. I closed the door as soon as the man walked away. "There is no name on this but a flower is stuck on it." I said, as I took out a white flower out of the tape with which it was stuck on the parcel.

"It's from Junie." Diana said, as hopped towards me, taking the parcel and giving me her bow and arrow. "This is a daisy, my favourite flower." She said, smiling, as she took the flower from me. "Junie used to give me some of these all the time." She added, as she looked at the flower smiling, remembering those moments.

"No one else knows about it?" I asked her, as there was a chance that someone else might have sent this apart from Yeonjun. She shook her head, as she sat down on the couch, keeping the parcel on the table.

"No one was interested. You are the only one who knows apart from both of us." She said, sighing. My heart almost shattered when I heard the female sitting in front of me say that.

If only I could do more to make her feel loved which she deserved long back.

Diana unwrapped the parcel slowly, taking out a letter which was stuck to the box, and started reading it.

"What does it say?" I asked her, as I kept down her arrows and the bow on the table beside.

"Yeonjun sent this. This contains all the clothes and stuff I had left at the TXT's place before everything happened. I used to spend a lot of time there so I had kept a bunch of clothes and necessary items there." Diana explained, as she opened the box and checked everything inside it. "He said my bow was too big to go in so he will give it to me later." She said, pouting, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked at the objects inside the box. I laughed at her cute expression, as she silently cursed at the box which was too small to fit her beloved thing.

"I'll go and keep this in my room." She said, standing up, the box in her hand.

"Wait, I'll help you-" I said, as I walked beside her and wrapped one of my arms around my shoulder.

"I feel like a useless shit right now." She muttered, as we both made our way to her room. I chuckled at her complaining state.

"Be patient. Just a few more days and you will be fine." I said, as we reached her room. She nodded, as he unwrapped her hand from my shoulder and waddled into the room and kept the box on her bed. She suddenly stopped, and turned around, looking at me. I looked at her confused.

"I was gonna change my clothes into these." She said softly, as blush crept into her cheeks. I cleared my throat, flustered, as I felt my face go hot.

"Oh, I'm sorry- I'll leave." I quickly said, as I almost dashed out of the room.

Diana's POV

I chuckled to myself as I saw Jake get flustered and leave the room. Shaking my head slowly, as I closed the door, I stared at the huge box sitting on the bed. I sighed, as I went towards the bed and sat down on the mattress.

"Let's see we have here." I muttered, as I took out the belongings in it. There were a bunch of clothes, some personal things, two knives and a diary. I gasped, as I recalled I had left this diary at TXT's place. Tears threatened to fall, as I touched the cover of the diary lovingly.

"To my princess,

Love, Mom"

I'm sorry Mom for tearing apart your family which you wanted to stick together even after your death. I'm sorry for not being the daughter you wanted me to be, and ruining everything you ever cherished after you left us.