42 | betrayed

(Warning: Violence is shown in detail. If you are uncomfortable with it, please feel free to skip because I don't wanna ruin your innocent minds)

Jake's POV

"Ni-Ki, go upstairs and help the others to stop the men from coming down." I said, as I shot a man dead, who was coming in our direction to attack us. Ni-Ki nodded, as he quickly made his way through, upstairs. Suddenly, I saw Diana stand beside me, helping me fight Jungwoo's men.

"Jungwoo?" I asked, as I punched one of the men, pushing him towards Diana, who stabbed him, killing him instantly.

"Dead." I suddenly heard Yeonjun speak from behind me. I nodded, as we killed last of the men who were downstairs. "Let's go upstairs and help the others." I said, as I ran forward, Diana and Yeonjun behind me.

As soon as we went upstairs, we saw our friends, swarmed by Jungwoo's men such that each one was fighting at least three men at a time.

"Oh god-" Diana said, as she rushed forward to help Heeseung, who was currently fighting with five men. I looked around, and spotted Beomgyu in the crowd.

"There are just too many on this floor." He said, as he grabbed one of the men in a chokehold, then twisting his neck, causing the male falling on the ground, dead. I nodded, as I helped him in fighting off the men.

Diana's POV

As I was busy fighting with two men at the same time, I saw Sunghoon come beside me, as he helped me take one of them down. I kicked the other man, making him stumble and fall on the ground, and stabbed him in the gut, instantly killing him.

"One of Jungwoo's men shot the gas pipe by mistake. We need to get out of here now. This place will blow up in minutes." He said, as he shot one of the man dead, who was coming from behind me to attack. "Ni-Ki, Sunoo, Kai, Taehyun and Jay are already out, with your friends with them." Sughoon said, as he ducked down, avoiding a punch coming from one of Jungwoo's men. I nodded, as I gave that male a neck slice, which resulted in killing him instantly, his body falling on the ground with a soft thud.

"Alright. You tell the others, I'll get out of here in some time." I said, nodding. Sunghoon nodded back, as he went away to tell the others. I made my way towards Jake, who was busy fighting a few men.

"We need to get out of here. There is a gas leak and it's gonna blow up the place soon." I said, as soon as he was done. He nodded, when suddenly I heard Yeonjun cry out loud in pain.

"Junie, no!" I said, following his voice, which had come from a room, near the rear entrance, but Jake held my arm, holding me back.

"You get out of here with Sunghoon. I'll help him." He said, as he pulled me back. I shook my head, not agreeing to his suggestion.

"No, I'll go. Listen to me and get out of here." I said, as I tried to free my hand from his grip but he was too strong for me.

"Diana we can't fight now, please! Hyung is in danger and I have to go now to help him." He said, as he pulled me closer, cupping my face and kissing me. "I'll be back. Now go!" he said, pulling apart, as he left his grip on my hand, turning around running in the direction from where the voice had come. I nodded, as I turned around, leaving the place.

Jake's POV

I ran, encountering a few men on the way, but I took them down easily. Suddenly, I spotted Yeonjun, who was busy fighting a group of men, battered and bleeding. I let out a small gasp, as I saw a huge cut, running from his collar bone to his torso, staining his t-shirt with blood.

"Hyung!" I shouted, as I went inside and started helping him in fighting the men. "We need to get out of here. This place is gonna blow up." I said, as I punched one of the male on his jaw, who fell dead on the ground on the impact.

"But-" Yeonjun protested, his voice breathless, as he had trouble catching his breath. I shook my head, as I gently pushed him behind, fighting the men instead of him.

"Yeonjun go, please. You are in no condition to fight anymore." I said, as I stabbed a man in his gut, pushing him behind such that the other man behind him fell down on the impact. The yellow-haired male nodded reluctantly, as he managed to get outside, with the support of the wall.

As I was fighting, I suddenly saw a male enter the room and stab one of Jungwoo's men in the gut, who had a gun pointed at me. I realised that he was a man in his late twenties.

"Jihun?" I asked, shocked, as I saw the man fight for me. He nodded, as he handed me one of his guns, motioning to shoot the men who were coming towards us. "Where were you all this time?" I asked him, as I shot one of the men dead.

"I was on this floor, helping your friends. You probably didn't recognise me." He said, chuckling, as he stabbed another man. I nodded, smiling, as I shot the men who were coming inside the room.

Diana's POV

As I was standing at the main door, sending everyone out, I saw Yeonjun walk towards me by taking the support of the wall.

"Junie!" I shouted, as I rushed towards him, wrapping one of his hands around my neck. "Oh God, you are bleeding too much." I said, as I walked ahead, glancing at his wound, which was a deep cut from his collarbone to his abs.

"I'm fine." He huffed, letting out a tsk before his knees suddenly buckled, causing him to fall down to his knees, pulling me down along with him. "Okay, maybe I'm not fine." He said, as he turned around to look at me, his eyelids half closed, before passing out in my arms.

"No!" I shouted, as I managed to hold him so that he didn't fall on his face. I looked to my right and saw Jay running towards me, staring at Yeonjun.

"Shit! He has lost a lot of blood." Jay said, as he wrapped one of Yeonjun's arms aorund his neck, picking him up with a grunt. I nodded, as I wrapped Yeonjun's other arm around my neck, helping Jay.

"We need to take him home right now."

Jake's POV

I grunted with effort, as I managed to kill the last man in the room. I stood up, letting out a sigh, when suddenly I cried out in pain, as I felt a knife run through me. My knees buckled, as I sat down on my knees, my hands clutching the knife, covering them with my own blood.

I looked up and saw Jihun standing, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Why?" I managed to choke out, as I looked at him, breathing heavily. He crouched down, such that he was at my level, after which he let out a dark chuckle.

"I'm sorry but it had to end like this for you." He said, before getting up. I fell down on my back, as I closed my eyes, tears trickling down my face, falling on the ground.

I'm sorry Diana...