Q/A (part 2)

Ni-Ki

Q- How does it feel to be in a mafia at such a young age? Do you ever get scared or nervous?

- It feels good if I be honest. Not many people join mafia at my age like me so it kind of makes me unique.

About the second question, yes, I am quite nervous before we go out to execute a plan but it goes away when I remember I have the others with me.

Jay: Damn, I'll just go and cry in a corner-

Jake: Count me in.

Diana: Please, that was so touching. My heart, oh my god.

Soobin: Oh god- let's just go ahead before anyone starts crying.

Okay, I think I regret saying that now-

Kim Sunoo

Q- How does it feel to be a third-wheeler?

- Great, unless you run into them while they are kissing-

Jake: Someone's dying today.

Ha ha ha ha- You were not being serious, were you?- anyways, I don't really mind though.

Park Sunghoon

Q- Do you have a crush on Diana?

- Me? Oh hell no- as I said earlier, I'll rather throw away my guns than have a fling with her.

Diana: He's disgusting. I'll jump off a cliff if he crushes on me.

Not like you are any beautiful. You are just as disgusting-

Jade: Both of you, shut up. Right now.

Yeah, no, we are not crushing on each other. I prefer to live, thank you.

Jake: You better

To Enhypen

Q- How did you all meet and plan to make a mafia group?

Heeseung: Sunghoon, Jay and I worked in another mafia which later got captured by some other mafia. We then kinda broke off and on the way picked up the other members.

Kai: Damn so brief.

Jade: Must be a touchy subject.

Jay: Those were the dark days indeed.

Choi Soobin

Q- Do you bake bread on your own? I wanna taste some of it, can you ship it to me?

- I don't usually get time for baking but yes, sometimes I do.

Beomgyu: We stay on standby in case he sets the kitchen on fire.

Oh god- anyways, yes I would love to send some of my bread to you though I think you will like the bread which I buy from the store more. I'll just tell Jade to send you the address.

Jade the obnoxiously loud and chaotic Author

Q- How do you type all your chapters so quickly and with so much enthusiasm?

- Because I'm awesome-

Diana: She started working on this book a few months before she published it so she had a lot of time.

Not fair! Well, as I am already exposed, yes, I had already prewritten around 30 chaps before I had published it. And about the enthusiasm, I was too excited for this story *yeet*