Q/A (part 1)

"People, is this thing even working?"

"No idea. Ask Jake, it's his camera."

"Damn, I should have brought mine. It's better than this at least, tsk."

"Hey! My camera works better than yours, woman."

"Whatever. Someone please use their single braincells we are running out of time."

"The camera lens, dude. You forgot to remove the camera lens-"

"Holy f- thanks Taehyun, I love you."

Jade: So I got enough questions- uhh scratch that- too many questions for the Avenge's cast so I think they are enough-

Jake: She started crying at one point after seeing the amount of questions-

Jade: I WAS JUST TOO HAPPY ALRIGHT? LET ME BE HAPPY

Diana: Let's just start before world war three happens-

Choi Diana

Q- Did you and Yeonjun have massive sibling fights? What was the biggest fight and why was it hilarious?

- Okay so-

Yeonjun: I still haven't forgiven you for that!

Jade: Yeonjun, for heaven's sake don't make me regret this Q/A so keep quiet.

Thank you, Jade. Moving on, yes, we did have a fight once which was big enough to make Junie not talk to me for entire 24 hours.

Jake: Only 24 hours?

Jade: Bhagwaan, utha le rey mereko idhar se-

Can everyone just let me talk in peace? Thank you. So, apparantly he had got cavities in his teeth and the doctor had told him to avoid sweets. So I might have raided his candy jar that day which is his beloved wife-

Yeonjun: Bitch, you did! There is no "might" there!

Okay fine fine, I raided his candy jar because I was afraid they will get expired or something and he was so pissed at me that we spent an entire hour arguing followed by silent treatment for 24 hours. Later he couldn't stand it so in order to seek revenge, he raided my candy stash. Not that I complain because all that was left in that jar was an orange flavoured candy.

Yeonjun: Which tasted like medicine *gags*

Exactly! I can't exactly point out what is hilarious in this but yeah, this sure does crack me up when I recall it.

Q- If you ever married Jake, where will you guys live? At your place or Jake's? Could it be possible that Jake joins your mafia?

- Well I hope it wasn't an empty proposal- *bursts out laughing after seeing Jake's face* I would travel to their place and back since I need to take care of my mafia too, but as far as Jake joining my mafia, it's not going to happen I already have too many kids to handle.

Jake: Did you just call me a kid?!

Q- How many kids are you going to have after getting married?

- Who said I'm not a mother? I am already taking care of babies *pointedly looks at Yeonjun and Jake*

Yeonjun: I should have yeeted you when you were a fetus.

Jade: "How late is too late to say yeetus to the feetus-"

Q- After you have passed over your fear of gun, will you still continue to use knives and bow and arrows?

- Of course! Guns would be my backup but knives and archery forever.

Q- Not a question but even my name is Diana and reading this got me feeling delulu.

- What if I am actually you 👀

Q- How to marry Diana?

- Give me food and I'm your wife-

Jake: What the actual fu-

Sunghoon: Damn Jake, there goes your girlfriend

Jade: YAS GO QUEEN WE SLUTS FOR FOOD FOREVER

Jake Sim

Q- Can you teach me everything that you are good at? That's everything but can you?

- Well, I'm not good at everything but of course!

Q- Your little giggles are fatal. Can you record them for my funeral?

- How in the world can someone play anyone's giggles at funeral?! I refuse to do that-

Diana: It's alright. She just likes your giggles too much.

Still! You can hear my giggles all you want, I would be obliged but not on funeral please, that's sad.

Jade: And this dude is part of a mafia. Wow.

Keep quiet.

Q- How old are you?

- As old as time because I'm immortal *smirks proudly*

Sunghoon: He's 24 now with reference to the Epilogue.

Bitch die-

Q- Will you join Diana's mafia in future?

- Nah, she's better off me. I tell her to call me before she goes out into a fight but I always get the same old excuse that I will ruin things for her and I might get hurt and-

Diana: Jake, stop.

Fine fine. Nope I'm better here in Enhypen.

Choi Yeonjun

Q- Your taste in crop tops is literally out of this world. Can you re-design my wardrobe?

- Finally! It's my time to shine bitches- of course! I would love to redesign your wardrobe. I'll just take your number from Jade and call you when I'm free *winks*

Q- Do you like someone at the time?

- Well- It's better if I don't answer it because I want to live.

Jade: Wise thinking.

Choi Jungwoo

Q- Do you like your first wife more or the second? It's kinda rude but, yeah.

- I loved my first wife more.

Park Aerum

Q- Was it you who appeared in the last chapter?

- I-

Jade: Don't say anything and ruin my story please-

Yes, I'm not saying anything. Sorry honey but no comments on this *smiles softly*

Q- Do you have a twin?

- No. I don't have a twin because my mother would have told me then. You guys are too excited as far as I think *laughs*

(next chapter: Q/A part 2)