38 | men will be men

Jungwoo's POV

"What do you mean by they escaped?!" I said, as I slammed my hand on the table in anger. Soojin flinched, as he continued to look down in shame. "Even after I gave strict orders of not letting anyone in, they managed to escape?!" I shouted, completely angry at what type of idiotic men I had in my gang.

"They managed to kill all ten of them sir, and then somehow rescued the three." Soojin said in a small voice, visibly scared, his face pale. "They somehow knew that those three were kept as hostages in the warehouse." He added, as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. I clicked my tongue in annoyance, as I sat down on the chair.

"Diana and Yeonjun know the warehouse even better than I had expected." I muttered, as I sighed, pinching my nasal bridge in annoyance.

"What do we do next sir?" The younger male finally asked, after gathering courage. I sighed, as I opened the drawer of my desk, taking out my gun and pointing it towards the male. Soojin's eyes widened, as he looked at me in surprise, worry evident in his eyes.

"First of all, tell all my men to improve their pathetic guarding skills and warn them that if they fail me once again, I won't hesitate to put bullets through their heads, including you." I said calmly, my gun still pointing at the male who was merely a statue, as he feared that I might press the trigger anytime and kill him. 

"Yes sir and?" Soojin stuttered, as he looked at me wearily.

"Improve our defence system, we might be attacked anytime."

Diana's POV

"You are not going with us. End of the story." I declared, which resulted in the younger male pout at me. I shook my head, avoiding all the cute faces he was making at me, trying to persuade me.

"But it has been three days! I'm fine." Jungwon huffed, as he tugged Jake's sleeves, who was busy surfing on his phone. "Jake, tell your girlfriend to let me join you guys for the war." He asked, expecting the older male to come at his aid. Jake looked up from his phone, and looked at me and Jungwon, then again went back surfing.

"She's right. Listen to her like a good kid." He said, which made the younger male push the older away from him in anger. I burst out into peals of laughter at the sight two males fighting among themselves.

"Why do I see kids fighting?" Taehyun asked, as he entered the room and sat down beside me. I looked at him, throwing glares at the male for calling me a kid. He chuckled, as he patted my shoulder softly.

"Sorry, one kid and two adults fighting." He said, his chuckles turning into laughter. Jungwon facepalmed, annoyed at being called a kid by the red-haired male.

"They are not letting me join you guys for the fight." He said, sighing. I nodded, agreeing to what he said.

"He hasn't healed completely yet-" I said, but Jungwon cut me off.

"But I am a crack shot so I can be the sniper along with Beomgyu!" He protested, as he looked at me with pleading eyes. "And you guys would need someone keeping a watch outside so I can do that." He added, folding his hands against his chest, trying to look intimidating, but failing, as Taehyun started chuckling at him trying to look harsh.

"He's right Diana. Plus we can't leave anyone alone here. What if someone attacks? He can't defend himself that well in this state." Taehyun stated, motioning at Jungwon. The latter smiled, knowing that his protests were bearing fruits.

"But-" I began but Taehyun shook his head.

"He'll be fine. Don't worry." He said, keeping his hand on my shoulder to assure me. I sighed, nodding, as I looked at Jungwon, who was smiling ear to ear, celebrating internally. My eyes fell on the male in the room, who was quite all along and still surfing through his phone. I picked up the pillow beside me, and threw it in his face, hard. The pillow made a contact with his face, making him drop his phone in surprise.

"Why don't you date that phone of yours? Just stick your goddamn nose into it and don't do anything to support me." I said, irritated. His eyes widened in surprise, as he looked at me confused. Taehyun and Jungwon burst out laughing, resulting in Taehyun almost falling off the bed due to the excessive laughter and Jungwon hiding his face in the pillow and wheezing.

"What did I do?!" He asked, confused as if I just declared that he was my long-lost twin.

"Exactly! You didn't do anything!" I spat, as I stood up and went out, leaving the three males alone among themselves.

Jake's POV

I stared, as Diana left the room, mad at me, leaving Taehyun and Jungwon in splits.

"I can't breathe." Taehyun said, wheezing, as he lied down on the bed, trying to catch his breath, wiping his tears of laughter. Jungwon held his stomach, as he continued to laugh. I waited patiently, till both of them stopped laughing and calmed down.

"I don't understand women." Taehyun finally declared, staring at the ceiling. Jungwon nodded, in agreement with what the red-haired male just said.

"Now care to explain me what did I do wrong to deserve that?" I asked, still confused. Both of them turned their heads to look at me.

"You started dating." Jungwon said, before bursting into peals of laughter for the second time. I picked up the pillow which was thrown at me by Diana, and threw the pillow on Jungwon's face to shut him up.

"Nothing. She just got mad because you didn't support her when I was telling to let Jungwon join us." Taehyun said, chuckling. I facepalmed after listening to the reason.

Diana's POV

"Go date your phone. Don't talk to me." I said, pushing away Jake but he grabbed my waist again, pulling me closer to him.

"You won't talk to me?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I shook my head in denial, as I tried to free myself from his grasp but he was too strong for me. He leaned forward, lowering his face, his soft lips grazing my jawline, tracing it slowly.

"Now?" He whispered against my face, sending shivers down my spine. My breath hitched, as I clutched his shirt material in my fists tightly. Seeing me unable to reply back, he smirked against my skin, as he trailed butterfly kisses on my jawline, then making his way to my collarbone.

"Stop, the door's open." I said, trying to stop him but my protests getting ignored. I closed my eyes, trying to hold back any kind of moan, as he continued to do his work.

"Jake can you-" A male's voice was suddenly heard, making me to look to my side, while Jake didn't even stop. "Holy moly- Close the fucking door before making out! We got fucking kids here!" Jay shouted, as he slapped one of his hand over his eyes, pulling the door's handle with the other, closing it with a loud bang.

"Great. We are exposed." Jake muttered angrily, as he stepped away from me. His eyes trailed down on the side of my neck, a smirk tugging on his lips. "Well I did what I had to and I must say, I am an expert." He said, proudly, a mischievous glint in his eyes. My eyes widened, as I rushed towards the mirror to look at my reflection.

"When the heck did you do this?!" I asked, shocked, as I saw three hickeys trailing down to my collarbone. Jake chuckled, as he hugged me from behind, pulling me closer to him by my waist.

"You were too busy enjoying it princess." He said, keeping his head on my shoulder, as he looked at our reflection in the mirror. "And don't act as if this hasn't happened before. We went a lot ahead from this last time." He said, smirking, as he winked at my reflection in the mirror. I smacked his arm, embarrassed, as I looked away shyly.

"Go to Jay. The poor guy must be shaken." I said, closing my eyes, as soft chuckles left my mouth.