30 | fake love

Jake's POV

"If Taehwan touches Diana in any way, I swear I'll break every bone in his body before he dies." I said, as I picked up a few guns and attacked them to my belt. We all seven guys were downstairs, preparing for the attack.

"And I'll help you with it." Sunghoon said, as he strapped his last gun to his belt. As were were picking out our weapons, Heeseung's phone rang. He picked it up, spoke something and then cut the call, shoving the phone back in his pocket.

"Taehwan took his men back. It seems Diana's plan is working." He said, as he finally took some knives and strapped them to his boots. I nodded.

"Tell them to take their positions as planned. We will attack as soon as Diana signals us." I said, as I took a bow and a quiver for Diana. We quickly finished loading explosives and weapons in the car and soon, we left our place, following our plan and taking our position and being on stand-by.

Diana's POV

I looked at the watch, while waiting for Taehwan, and saw that it was ten already. I had dinner with Scorpions, as we discussed our so called 'plan' to take down Dad. By now, Taehwan had completely believed that I was with him, and unlike before, I truly loved him now.

I'm sorry for breaking your heart but it has to be done. Your desire and hunger for power made this happen.

"Sorry for the wait, something came up." Taehwan said, as he sat down on the bed beside me, sighing. I furrowed my eyebrows, curious.

"What happened?" I asked him, as I bent a bit forward to look at his face, slightly alert as I thought if my cover was blown. He smiled, as he shook his head.

"Nothing, kitten. Your Dad had called asking if I had found you." He said, a smirk ran on his lips. "But, I lied saying that I hadn't found you yet." He said, letting out a dark chuckle. I let out a small sigh of relief internally, as chuckled along with him.

"Poor Dad," I said, as I tried to stifle my laughs. "Never will he know what hit him. Am I right?" I asked, my voice soft, as I looked at the male beside me. He chuckled, as he held my chin, making me to look at him in the eyes.

"Damn, the way you are speaking right now," He hissed, our faces barely inches apart. "I feel like ruining you right here, below me." He whispered, as he leaned forward to kiss me but I clasped his mouth shut with my hand, so that my hand was there between our lips. I shook my head slowly, forcing a smile on my lips.

"Not now Taehwan, not now. Let's celebrate later on after this gets over, hmm?" I said, as I slowly removed my hand from his mouth. He smiled, as he suddenly leaned forward, placing a kiss on my jaw. I was shocked, but I maintained my composure again so that my cover wouldn't be blown.

"Whenever you are ready, sweetheart." He said, smirking, as he stood up and left the room. I took a few deep breaths, as I wiped my jaw, disgusted. Sure Taehwan was very handsome, but he was straight up cruel and I hated him for that.

Jake's POV

"Dang, it's eleven already. Why hasn't Diana signaled us yet?" Jay asked, growing impatient. I sat silently, not paying attention to what Jay was saying, praying that Diana was alright and nothing had happened to her.

"Jay have patience. She must be waiting for the right time." Sunghoon said, assuring Jay. Jay nodded, as he looked forward and continued to keep a watch with his binocular.

Diana's POV

"Goodnight, Diana." Taehwan said, as he switched off the bed-side lamp or his side. I nodded, wishing him back, as I switched the lights off of my side. As their hideout was small compared to their old one so I had to share my room with Taehwan. He didn't mind at all because, well, he already loved me and in turn would be happy to share a room with me.

I lied down, closing my eyes, as I waited for him to sleep. After some time, I could hear his soft snores, which confirmed that he had fallen asleep. I waited for some more time, so that he could sleep even more deeply. As soon as I sensed that he was sleeping peacefully, I quietly got up, as I tip-toed towards the bedroom door and locked it from inside.

I quietly walked back towards the bed, as I sat on the soft mattress and felt the necklace which Jake had given me. I took the pendent out from inside my t-shirt, taking in in between my thumb and index finger, and pressed it. I glanced behind and saw Taehwan still sleeping. I sighed, relieved, as I bent down, taking my boots out from under the bed. I put my hand inside on of the boots, opening one of the compartment and taking out a knife from it. I did the same with the other one too.

Before coming here, I had added extra heels to my boots such that they made a small compartment, just big enough to fit my knives. I kept down my boots quietly, as I turned, my hand raised, ready to take down the sleeping male beside me.

Jake's POV

I was sitting, watching quietly when suddenly my pendent buzzed to life. I quickly took it out from inside my t-shirt, as I pressed it so that it would stop buzzing. I turned my head around to look at rest of the boys, who were sitting quietly in the dark.

"She has given us the signal to proceed. You know what to do."