17 | pornessian parrapio

Diana's POV

"Oh god, I can't wait to get this thing removed." I said, as I sat on the bed and Sunoo sitting in front of me with a pair of scissors in his hand. "The first thing I'll do is run around, I swear." I said, chuckling as I looked at my leg, which was still wrapped in bandage, waiting to be freed from it. It was already healed, the bandage was just wrapped because Jake thought it would be safe to wait a few days extra. 

"You do that and I'm never gonna cut this." He said, as he took away the pair of scissors from my legs playfully to tease me.

"No! Okay, I won't run around but please cut this- you promised me yesterday." I said, throwing glares at him. He laughed, nodding, as he began with his work. Soon he was done. I flexed my ankle to see if it hurt but it didn't at all.

"Thank you so much. Now let me go and practice-" I said, as I quickly kept down my legs on the floor to get up, when suddenly a voice spoke from the door.

"You will have to train with us." Jay said, as he leaned on the wall, a smirk plastered on his face. I raised my eyebrows, curious as to why he was stating that out of nowhere.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said happily, as I stood up. Jay's eyebrows shot up in surprise, as he looked at me.

"Will you be able to handle it, princess?" He asked, smirking, his eyes seemed to be staring right in my soul. I rolled my eyes at him, as a small chuckle erupted from my mouth.

"You underestimate me, Jay." I said, as I walked up to him, looking at him in the eye. "If I fail at anything, I swear I'll change my name from Diana to Pornessian Parrapio officially." I said cockily, as I stared back at him, leaving the room after a few seconds, chuckling.

"Damn." I heard him mutter behind me, as he chuckled to himself.

━━━━━(🥀)━━━━━

"Well, I don't think I have to change my name, am I right, Jay?" I asked, as I panted for breath. We had just finished warm ups and basic training.

"Oh, hell no. Don't ever change it." He said, shaking his head, as he drank some water. I laughed at his response, as I took a towel from the bench and wipe the sweat off my face and neck.

"Who is changing names?" Ni-Ki asked from the other side, looking at both of us, a mischievous smile tugging on his lips.

"No one is. It was just a small bet but he lost." I said, chuckling. "Emphasis on the lost." I said, as my chuckles turned into laughter. Jay raised his hands up in the air in defeat, as he shook his head.

"I should have never doubted." He said, chuckling. "Now we can do our own training by ourselves." He added, nodding. "What do you want to do next?" He asked me, as he turned his head around to look at me.

"I'll practice with combat knives for sometime and when the shooting range is free, I'll practice archery." I said, shrugging my shoulders, not sure about my decision.

"Did someone say combat knives?!" I heard Sunoo shout from the other side of the room, as he came walking towards us. I gasped.

"Don't tell me you too-" I said, surprised. He nodded, smiling. "Want a match?" I asked him, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Sure." He said, showing off his cute smile again, as he walked towards a corner and took out something from a cupboard. "How many?" He asked, as he turned to look at me.

"Two." I said. He nodded, as he threw me two wooden pieces. I caught them in the air, as I opened my hand to have a better look at them. They had a very similar shape to a knife, and looked just like the ones with which I used to practice when I trained with Yeonjun.

Jake's POV

"I am going for shooting practice. Are you coming?" Sunghoon asked, as he got up from the bench. I shook my head in denial.

"I think I'll watch this match." I said, as my eyes followed Diana, who was picking up the wooden knives from the bench where she had kept them for sometime while she freshened up. He looked behind and saw Diana and Sunoo walking towards the center.

"Alright. We would be in that room then." He said, as he walked away along with Ni-Ki, Jay, Heeseung and Jungwon.

"Ready?" Diana asked Sunoo, as she took her stance. "Don't take it easy 'cause I'm gonna give a hard fight." She said, winking at him, a smile tugging on her lips.

Damn, this girl, I love her confidence.

"Oh yeah?" Sunoo said sassily. "Bring it on then." He said, as he indicated Diana to attack. Diana went ahead with so much speed that it was almost a blur and attacked Sunoo, trying to dive both of her knives into Sunoo's stomach but he dodged her just before she could touch him.

"Nice speed but not enough." Sunoo said, smirking, as he held his ground.

"Stop talking and concentrate." Diana said, as she effortlessly used one hand to distract Sunoo's attention and the other hand to attack him but he ducked, avoiding touching the fake knife. He swiftly moved his leg, trying to trip Diana but she avoided it, as she dived behind Sunoo, driving her wooden knives into his back but he moved away. I saw Diana smirk, as she kicked his shin, making him fall on his knees and smoothly taking him into a chokehold, her knife just in front of his throat.

"You fell right into my trap." She said, chuckling, as she held Sunoo, without any difficulty, who was resisting and trying to break free. "Come on, give up now. If this was a real fight I would have driven the knife into your neck and killed you." She said, smiling. After listening to this, he stopped resisting, as he panted for breath. Diana loosened her grip on him, as soon as she saw him give up.

"Rule number one, trick you enemies into your traps. Defend at first and when you know their weakness, attack. Strength doesn't always work in a fight. You have to use speed, strength and this." She said, as she tapped the side of her forehead, a smile on her face. Sunoo smiled at her.

"I enjoyed every second of this." He said, giving a sharp nod towards her.

"Damn, who knew the cutesy person can be so dangerous." Diana said, smiling, as she ruffled his hair.