*Chapter 17 Addison

Author note at the end. PLEASE READ!

Addison's P.O.V
Last night had been wonderful! I had so much fun with Elliott! If only he wasn't a demon I would totally date him.
After he had left mom and I came up with a plan to bring down my biological father. I have to pretend that I don't know anything yet and I have to get as close to Elliott as possible, but I also have to pretend that I'm falling in love with him. Which I would totally love if he wasn't a god damn demon!
Mom had told me a lot more about Angels and Demons and now I know how to kill them, how to get to heaven or hell, and how to fly. Being an angel/demon is awesome!
When we got home I practically tore off my dress and I washed of my makeup and as soon as my body hit the bed I was out like a light, I didn't even get the nightmare that I've been getting for the past 6 months.
This morning I was up before everybody else, even my parents which is a first. I grabbed some tights that have this cool designs on it and a mint green shirt and a black scarf. I hop in the shower and I put in my shampoo and conditioner and then my body wash. When I'm done I dry myself off and then i blowfly my hair. I put my hair in a waterfall braid and I put on some brown eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, and some lipgloss and quickly get dressed. I run downstairs to see my mom and dad fighting over what to make for breakfast. They always do this, each day they disagree on what to make because they always fave new ideas.
"No we should make muffins!" My mom says while she's pretty much in my dads face, you can tell she annoyed.
"No we should make pancakes!" My dad says getting all up in her face.
"Muffins!"
"Pancakes!"
"Muffins!"
"Pancakes!"
"Muffins!"
"Pancakes!"
"Muffins!"
"Pancakes!"
"Pancakes!"
"Muffins!" My mom smirks.
"Wait what no pancakes! You tricked me!" She just laughs.
"No I didn't you just agreed with me!" She says while getting out the ingredients to make her famous chocolate chip banana muffins.
"I agree with mom. We had waffles yesterday, their to much alike." my dad jumps at the sound of my voice and turns around.
"How long have you been standing there." my dad asks with a slight blush in his cheeks.
"Long enough." I say while laughing.
"But your never up this early, we normally have to wake you up from a nightmare! How is this possible!?" My mom exclaims. I stick my tongue out at her.
"Well I didn't have a nightmare and I was up before anyone was, so there!" I say smiling like an idiot. they look at me like I just grew 3 heads.
"What have you done with our daughter! She would never be up at 7:00am!" My mother and father exclaim at the same time.
"Haha." I say while sticking my tongue out at them again.
"Don't you guys have to be making some muffins and not be burning them?" I ask as I see the smoke coming out of the oven.
"Wait wha-. Oh crap!" My mother screams. I just laugh at them as they try to put out the burning muffins.
I almost forgot about everything that was going on, from the disappearances, to Elliott, to my psychotic father. Almost.

This chapter is dedicated to 'Rockstar149' thanks for all of the votes and comments!