Chapter 1 Addison

I run through the forest faster than I could have ever imagined, but there is only one thought that goes through my head. I don't pay attention to the fact that I am running faster than any normal human being, or at the peaceful forest around me. No all I think about is how if I stop running, they will get me and it will all be over.
"Come on Addison you can't run and hide from us for ever we will eventually get you might as well give up now, save us both the trouble." The man chasing me screams into the once peaceful and undisturbed forest. This is the man my father has put in charge of this mission, the mission to bring me back to him. I need to run faster, the fact that I can hear his voice means he is gaining on me and that is not a comforting thought.

"Wouldn't you like that?" I mutter under my breath so I don't give my whereabouts away. I can hear them so clearly behind me, running, talking, even their breathing. I hear it all.
All of a sudden I'm struck with a vision, and it just told me how to get rid of these men. The sudden loss of concentration trips me up and a branch breaks beneath my foot. I cringe at the loud sound but it doesn't matter now, I want them to find me. I slow down my running and duck behind a bush on my left.
I can still feel their presence as they approach my hiding spot, completely oblivious to the fact that I have stopped running and am hiding here. They're still a little ways away so I know that I have some time before they get here, and hopefully it will be enough to execute my plan.

"Adustionem ignis." I chant quietly and gradually get louder and louder. As i feel my power increase I slowly rise from my position behind the bush, not wanting to loose my concentration. With only a minute before they get to where I am standing, I chant louder.
"Adustionem ignis." I scream and my whole body lights up on fire. I stare down at my self in amazement, I didn't feel a thing but I knew I should feel some sort of pain, I knew that the flames lapping at my skin should burn but all it did was fuel my anger. Then I hear a tree branch snap and I'm knocked back into reality.
"Ah there you are my dear." he smiles wickedly at me.

"I'm not your dear and you will not bring me back to him, I will never go back to him." I spit the words out, like they were acid in my mouth. They all laugh at what I just said like it was the funniest thing they have ever heard. I look around me and see that during our short conversation they were slowly surrounding me, and I wasn't paying enough attention to notice it happen. My heart rate slowly beats faster and faster, I know that I don't fear this man, but I certainly fear the man he works for. However I know better than to show my fear, that will only fuel his belief that he can beat me, and I do not plan on leaving with these men. I'd rather die.

"Oh my, hear that boys? She thinks she won't come back to daddy dearest. Newsflash sweetheart, we will bring you back to your father, and we will do it even if you're kicking and screaming the entire time. Look around there is no one to hear you but us." The entire time he talks he has a sinister smile on his face and an evil glint in his eyes. He thinks he has beaten me, but I think it's time to show them all what they're really messing with. I smile at the thought because it will be so much fun to show them how wrong they are.

"We will see." is all I say to them. I summon up my power and I direct the flames that still consume my body at one of my fathers men, and he falls to the ground dead. His smile slowly fades away, and I start to smirk when I see the horror on his face.

"That's that's not possible! You can't kill a demon with fire!" He says in disbelief. My smile grows as I see them trying to figure out what just happened. Now it's my turn to laugh at them.

"Oh how sweet! My father sent you on this mission blind! He didn't even have the decency to properly in form you what you were up against, well isn't he just nice! Too scared to face me himself is he? It's no matter now though you boys won't live to see another day in order to confront him." The entire time I talk I can't help but be amused at the look on their faces. I can smell their fear as easily as i could smell fresh baked apple pie. It slowly dawns on them that my father sent them on a suicide mission.