*Chapter 11Addison/ Azrael

As soon as the fire hits him I send him out of my head, when we're both back in the real world, I get a glass and fill it with freezing cold water. I walk over to him and crouch down and pour the water over him, as soon as the water connects with his face he jumps up. When he sees me I see fear flicker in his eyes but he covers it up.
"I told you daddy you can't beat me! You will never win this war, and when I kill you I'll make sure you suffer for all the pain you've caused my mother and her family, and most importantly for everything you've done to the supernatural world and for all the innocents you've taken! You will not make it out alive and that's a promise, and I always keep my promises!" I say wickedly. My father is an awful man and he does not deserve to live.
When I'm done with my speech I put my hand on his head and I send him back to the underworld where he belongs.

Azrael P.O.V
All I can feel is pain. I can't even open my eyes there's to much pain for me to handle. As soon as the pain is gone I open my eyes to see I'm back in my room on the ground, I must have fallen off the chair. I stand up and summon my third in command.
"Damon!" I scream.
"Yes sir?" He asks as he runs into the room.
"Get me all the books we have on angel and demons as well as anything that relates to my daughter, I also want the ancient scrolls with the prophecy on the demon-angel hybrid." I say needing to know more about Addison. There has to be a way to defeat her! There has to be!
"Of course my king anything else?" He asks quietly.
"Yes. Get me one of the humans that isn't doing well in training and send them to the feeding room. I need something to eat." I say realizing just how hungry I am. He just nods his head, bows, and then leaves. I start walking to the feeding room with only one thought on mind. ADDISON! We need a new battle plan there has to be a way to defeat her and I will be the one to find it, after all I was the one to create her. If my original plan will not work I will just need Elliott to make the girl fall for him and then bring her to me.

AN: This chapter is dedicated to 'emmabella100'