*Chapter 20 Addison

Today I had this weird feeling. Like something big is going to happen and with everything going on I'm really scared.
I got up and did my normal routine, I was actually was quite happy (minus the weird feeling), yesterday had been really fun and I couldn't have spent my birthday any other way. But tonight I have to have 'dinner' with Nick but in reality he's going to help train me.
******************
When I had gotten to school, I had walked straight to my locker when I was practically tackled by Cassidy.
"Jesus woman! Are you trying to break me?" I say to cass while peeling her off of me.
"Did you hear? Did you hear?" She screams so loud that I am pretty sure that the Mars rover heard her. That would actually be funny.
"No what?" I ask wondering if this would have to do with the weird feeling I felt this morning.
"There are these 3 new girls at that are at our school." I look over at her, oh god they better not be demons.
"Umm what do these girls look like?" I say hoping she doesn't say that they have black eyes.
"Well one of them is Nicks sister and shes they only one I've met, but apparently the other 2 girls are really pretty. One of them doesn't really talk to any one and the other girl is like a social butterfly." she says, and it looks like she's trying to remember more.
"Nick has a sister?" he's never mentioned that before.
"Ya and your about to meet all three of the girls, because their all headed this way." I quickly turn around to see all three the new girls coming my way and their all coming from separate directions.
The blond who looks a lot like Nick and has the Angel green eyes starts running towards me to get to me first.
"Hi! Your Addison right?" She asks looking at me.
"Umm ya I am. Are you nicks sister?" She looks excited.
"Yes Nick has told me all about you! I'm sure he hasn't told you much about me though, am I right?" I nod my head and she sighs.
"Of course he never tells any of his friends about me until I meet them myself." as soon as she finishes talking the other 2 get to me and the one girl glares at the other 2 and they both glare back. What the heck is their problem? Wait... unless she's a... oh crap the girl with the red hair has black eyes and the other 2 have angel green, and that can only mean one thing. The girl with the red hair and black eyes is a demon. Which means my father is sending more people out to try and get me.
Well crap this isn't how I pictured my high school year...