*Chapter 16 Addison/ Elliott

Dinner part 2...
Addison's P.O.V
Dinner has been amazing so far. This place just cleared some tables out of the way, so people could dance. The thing I really like is that it's all live music, it just makes everything more fancy and romantic.
I was just sitting here watching people dance and enjoying my food when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Elliott smiling down at me.
"Would you do me the honor of dancing with me?" He asks me politely I look at my mom for permission because I know he's a demon but was once an angel.
'Go then he will think you don't know yet.' I hear my mothers voice in my head. I look up at Elliott and nod. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor.

Elliott's P.O.V
When she nods her head yes I know that she doesn't know anything yet, because there would be no way her mother would let her go if she did.
The thing I like about this restaurant is that it's all live music. It's weird most demons wouldn't care at all but I've never been like the other demons I've always had a soft side.
As Addison and I dance I realize just how beautiful she really is, she is also very sweet and gentle. This one old lady that was dancing with her husband had tripped and had fallen on Addison but she didn't care all she cared about was if the lady was alright after all they both did fall to the ground but Addison took most of the blow.
The more time I spend with Addison the more guilty I feel, after all I'm just completing a mission. I'm not going to fall in love with her, this is strictly business. I hope.