*Chapter 29 Addison

I've never been in Hudson's castle before, but somehow I knew exactly where I needed to go. My surroundings passed by me in a blur, all the colours on the wall and paintings, were just smudges of colour. I was moving so fast that before I knew it I was at the battle scene. No one had started fighting yet, they must have all been waiting for me to arrive.
I move to the front of Hudson's army so that I am able to talk to the leaders of the Angels and Demons. Azreal of course was in the very front for the demons, but the leader of the Angels was a beautiful woman, who looked almost like my mother. Almost.
  "Who are you?" I ask looking directly into the leader of the Angels eyes. She looks me up and down and a small smile appears on her face, but then it quickly disappears.
  "Addison I am your aunt. My name is Ariel." I never knew that my mother had a sister, but then again I hadn't know about her secret life until a couple of months ago.  I don't acknowledge the fact that she just told me that she was my aunt.
  "I assume you both have come here to get me to join your side and who ever I chose to join you are going to fight, am I correct?" They both look at me and then they nod. Azreal had a sinister look on his face, where Ariel looks calm and at peace, but at the same time determined and deadly. For a moment I almost want to join her, but I know that both sides are corrupt and that I cannot do that. They both just want to use me for their own advantages. Azreal doesn't want me because I'm his daughter and Ariel doesn't want me because I'm her niece. They both want me to help them win this stupid fight that they have created.  Ariel speaks up first.
  "Addison I know that your father has gotten more of a chance to try and convince you to join his side, but do not listen. Do what is right, join the side that doesn't want to take over the world. All we want is to restore peace, and you are the only one capable of doing that." She looks at me with only kindness in her eyes, something my father has never looked at me with. He looks at Ariel the at me and bursts out laughing.
  "Addison darling, you know that all that woman has said is not true. I am your father, if you join me we can have the one thing you never had, a family." If only what my father said was true. I did have a family, my mother, Charlie, May, Cassidy, and even Jamie. I know that he gave me to Azreal because he threatened to hurt Charlie and May. They were only human and that threat would make any parent do what they had to do to protect their children. They were my family, and I couldn't have asked for a better one.
  "That's where you are wrong Azreal, I had a wonderful family. Mom, Charlie, May, Cassidy and Jamie are my family, and if I do say so my self it's a pretty good damn one." He looks outraged when I say that. I feel someone's had grab my arm and pull me back just a bit. I turn my head to see Hudson there, I hadn't even noticed him follow me. I ignore him and turn my attention back to the people in front of me. I cannot look at him right now because I know I'll change my mind about what I have to do to stop the war.
  I take a step away from him which happened to be closer to my father. I turn around so that I am facing Hudson and his army. I slowly lift my hand and I create a glowing ball of pure white light. Hudson knows what I'm about to do and he tries to run but the light has already left my hand and has trapped him and his army inside. They won't be able to leave till either I die, or I release  them from it. I turn back to the Angels and Demons. By the look on Ariels face she thinks she's won because I just used light magic. My father looks outraged at that fact. I take a deep breath ready to speak what I have been wanting to say for a long time.
  "I have both light and dark magic. That is what makes me so powerful, it's what makes me me. By you guys asking me to chose a side, to chose between my light and dark magic your asking me to lose apart of myself. I cannot do that, both of you guys are corrupt. The fact that you are both willing to go to war to control the other side is what makes you both evil. I will not join either of you, but I will restore the balance." They both look outraged and when they both yell attack, I know that both of them will not lose the only thing that will put them on top. Me.

I know that I don't have a lot of time so I let my wings out and I make it so that I'm just hovering above the ground. Once they are closer to me I make it so that I am above them both and I start the spell.
  "Adiuro me restituere statera. Ponere super bono malum. Adiuro me mittere in terram et angeli daemones caelo. Numquam eos super terram ingredi iniussu meo est."(Translation:I bind my soul to restore the balance. To put the good on top of the evil. I bind my soul to send the demons to under the ground and the Angels to the sky. To never let them step foot on earth without my permission again...... A.N if you were to translate that it wouldn't be exactly the same)
********************
  The fighting stops and I watch as the demons get pulled back underground, and the Angels get pulled up towards the sky. My body starts to feel weak but light at the same time. I look down to see my body right underneath me. So I guess the spell worked, my soul is now one with the plains. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to my family, but now I can protect them all. I did what I was born to do. I was born to restore the balance between the demons and Angels, even if it wasn't how they thought it would turn out, I completed my purpose.
  I will never get to live my life they way I wished I could have, but I did something great with my life. I got to save millions of others and I restored the balance between good and evil. I did more with my life that's some people only imagine doing.

  **Azreals P.O.V**
Once my brat of a daughter started chanting that spell I knew what would happen. Once the last word left her mouth her body fell to the ground and my men started getting dragged down back to hell. I struggled against the power trying to pull me under but I was to weak, and it took me to. I watched the Angels get to go back up to their perfect little heaven while we got stuck back down here again. Addison was smart, but with every spell there is a loophole if you look hard enough, and I will be the one to find the flaw in her powerful spell. I will free my people, and we will come back stronger than ever, and we will take over the world.

  **Ariels P.O.V**
People started screaming as they were dragged either up or down. My niece was powerful like the prophecy foretold. She gave up her life to restore the peace between the demons and the Angels, I don't think I have ever met someone as brave as her. She may have said that she was not helping either side, but she chose the Angels side. All we wanted was to restore the peace and send the demons back to hell, and we were willing to do whatever to make that happen. That's what she meant wen she said the Angels were "corrupt". She meant that we were willing to act like the demons to do what needed to be done. She died because we were helpless and didn't know what to do. My sister would never forgive me for this. She already blames me for the death of our mother, and now her daughter is dead because I was too clueless to think things through. Addison should have been the leader of the Angels, not me. Now the poor girl has to live as a ghost watching everybody else live there lives, while hers was ripped away from her because of a stupid war that she got dragged into.

  **Hudson's P.O.V**
I watched as Addison preformed the spell, and once the last word left her mouth her body became lifeless and fell back down to the ground. I could tell where her spirt was, it was as if a light was being shined from a distance, faint but your still able to see it. I fell to my knees knowing that I lost her, Addison made me good again. Now she was home because of this stupid war she got dragged into. The magic that she had cast to keep my men and I contained so that we couldn't interfere faded away. I slowly stood up and walked over to her body. I could faintly hear people's creaming as they got dragged either back down to the ground or back up to the sky. Addison was too kind, and now she's dead. She doesn't deserve to die this young, she doesn't deserve to have to watch everyone else live their lives for the rest of eternity. I hadn't noticed I was crying until I noticed that her face was covered in my tears. I look up to where her spirt is to see part of the faint light separate from her, she watches it leave her and then in the blink of an eye it's gone.
  As I'm about to pick up her body and leave a book falls from the sky. I pick it up to see only one word written on the front. "Prophecies". The book flashes open and it lands on the prophecy about Addison, but it flips to the next page and starts creating another one.

"The half-demon half-angel hybrid fulfilled her destiny, but not as the prophecy foretold. She combined her soul to the plains to stop the evil and the good to control the middle plain. In doing so she created a spell, all spells have a loop hole if you look hard enough. The demons will look for this loophole and if it's found the world is doomed. The hybrids soul shall be split in half, part of it will be sent into another child. This child will be the key to earths survival of the demons break the spell. This child if found by the right people will be able to save us all, if not she will end us all.
  The child looks like the hybrid, long red hair, piercing green eyes, same height, they look identical,but looks aren't everything. They both have different pasts. The child is abused, she lives in a foster homes. She knows nothing but pain, but this pain is everything that is needed to saving the world. Find the girl before it's too late." As soon as I finish reading the book slams closed and flies back up to the Angels.
  I look to where Addison's soul was and it is now gone. I know she read the prophecy she most likely went to go find the girl, but she can't help her like I can. I have to find the girl before it's too late. I have to find her for Addison.