*Chapter 20 Addison

Third person P.O.V
"Hello Maddison and Roxy." the red haired demon says between gritted teeth and with a lot of venom in her voice.
"Hello Hazel. I was hoping I would never have to see you again." Maddison says sounding sweet but you can hear the sarcasm.
"Well I was hoping the next time I saw the both of you it would be in hell, but that didn't happen either so..." Hazel says with a smirk. Most people wouldn't really understand that it had a double meaning, but Addison did.
All three of the girls turn their attention back to Addison, and each and everyone of them gave Addison a smile.

Addison's P.O.V
"Hello Addison! Would we be able to talk to you in private?" Maddison asks politely. I look over at Cassidy.
"Ill meet up with you in class, if Im late tell them I'm showing the new students around. Okay?" Cassidy nods her head and walks away.
I look at the 3 girls and start walking to the girls bathroom, hoping they'll get the message to follow.
When we get to the bathroom I see that there is a few girls already in there so I turn around and speak,
"They're is a few girls in here so just wait." Hazel looks at the 3 girls that are checking their makeup out in the mirror. She walks up to them and taps one of them on their shoulder to get their attention.
"Get out!" Hazel demands. The brunette looks at her and scoffs.
"Don't tell us what to do, why don't you leave?" She replies in a b****y tone.
"I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to get out of my face before I mess it up so much that no amount of plastic surgery would be able to help it." Hazel says with a smirk on her face when she sees fear cross through the girls eyes.
"Come on ladies lets go we don't want to be around this freak anymore." the head girl says while trying to cover it up. They all nod and follow her out. As soon as the door closes I lock it and turn to face them.
"What the heck are you doing here and what do you want with me?" I say trying to keep calm. Hazel looks at me with a look saying 'are you freaking kidding me?'
"I thought you were smarter than this but clearly not. We are all here to try and convince you to join are side." she says in a 'duh' tone.
I look at them all, but when my eyes connect with Roxy's I enter her mind to talk to her privately.
'Has your brother told you anything about my decision on what side I am going to pick?'
'Yes and I am with you till the end.' I nod my head and exit her mind.
" I want all 3 of you to leave me the heck alone. If I see any of you near me again I won't hesitate to send you to the opposite place your from. Do I make my self clear?" Hazel and Maddison look shocked but Roxy knows I'm not talking to her.
"Do I?" I say a little louder. Maddison nods her head but Hazel just stares at me with a blank face.
"You will join our side, little hybrid. I will make sure of it, but it won't be that hard. Everyone has a dark side, everyone wants something that they can't have and they always join our side to get it. Just take your daddy for example. He wanted power and he got it didn't he? Have fun trying to resist your darkness, because it is pretty much impossible." I look her in the eye and let out a humourless laugh.
"An angel demon hybrid was also supposed to be impossible, yet here I am. I think it's time you learned that nothing is impossible." and with that said I walk out of the girls bathroom and I get to my class just in time.

A.N. Sorry for the long wait in trying to update sooner but I always forget. I'll try to update at least once a week. Until next time.
~kaysoccer12